The best hair thickening shampoos

CCS

Reaction score

Cassin

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10515&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7236

It says here you have to use it with the conditioner or potion to get volume. Do you use it by itself?

Selling tactic. I do not consider the conditioner critical by any means.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin wrote:
Yes! I’m one of those idiot buyers who bought both the shampoo and the conditioner.

Since I buzzed my hair down to a #1 I don’t care so much anymore about thickening shampoos.

I’m pre-washing with Jason’s TTT because of the salicylic acid.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
For how much it costs- $ 36.00, NANO is not that bad- it seems to last forever, if you pre-wash with some vive' etc. I usre it because it has regrowth agents in it. Actually, my wife got some Nioxin and the conditioner, and my hair did look really thick after using it. I know, I know, Nioxin, but it did help as a concealer....and we already had the stuff, so what the hell.

Cassin

Reaction score
Strat54 said:
Cassin wrote:
Yes! I’m one of those idiot buyers who bought both the shampoo and the conditioner.

Since I buzzed my hair down to a #1 I don’t care so much anymore about thickening shampoos.

I’m pre-washing with Jason’s TTT because of the salicylic acid.

Don't get me wrong...its a great product that conditioner...but it is not critical in terms of combined use with the shampoo.