The Bald Experiment - Bald guy uses old NW1 photos for his dates

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Actually,i think bald young men nowadays are not obese,because it is the only place where they can improve,i was above 25% bfp with fat cheeks and started to have double chin in 2012,but then i worked harder to have less than 20% bfp,meaning slimmer and very slim face.

I am talking about unmarried guys in 25 to 32 age bracket.

Plastic surgery for face might not be needed.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I was going to use Rob Lowe as an example of a "feminine" handsome guy, but even he has a very manly face.

Masculine + handsome is obviously ideal. Someone like Andy Whitfield.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one of the few exceptions I can think of who is good looking despite looking rather feminine. The question is, would women prefer someone like him or a hypermasculine guy like Javier Bardem? I actually know a few women who like Javier Bardem a lot even though he isn't classically handsome.

He is very handsome. I remember watching Tudor for a short while when it came out. I don't think he is feminine looking though, he has a good jawline but most of all he has like incredibly defined cheekbones. This picture don't show it but I believe it makes him stand out, although he has good features in general anyway. I suppose some women might like Javier but if both were non celebs it would be a non contest, for most women. The other guy has a fat wide nose and jaw to match - hypermasculine is a good word for him - I can see him as handsome even if it's not in the same way. He looks very Mediterranean except for the nose which is not really greek/roman type.

Tudors-Season-1-jonathan-rhys-meyers-4311923-608-352.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Misrepresentation won't get you far though

Women do it all the time and can get away with it. Just another absurdity of life.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
That was a low blow Zoupa.
Nice analysis lmao. I bet you're ugly as h***, that's why you take interest in appearance.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
Haha totally. Man how are you so smart?
Round of applause for Zoupa! The guy likes to attack those who experienced a psych ward before. Congratulations! I wish I can be just like you!

Please tell me more. Who else do you like to make fun of?

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you do. If I were you, I'd wish to be just like someone (anyone) else too.
And the guy got jokes! Wow, I can't even talk to you. You're on a way higher level than I am. I'm like dirt compared to you. Sorry, sorry. Get back to making fun of those who have been in a psych ward.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep. I posted a picture yesterday of a pretty boy in a soap who was still masculine looking, it's common knowledge. Had to clean up the thread though. Defined masculine face is the hallmark of a good looking guy. Overall I would say there is such a thing as universal traits. All good looking guys may not look exactly the same but the basic features are actually very similar.

Tom Cruise was a pretty boy for a long time and he also has a masculine face.

I totally agree. Good looking people usually look alike and have similar features. I don’t buy for a second that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” For instance, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise have identical proportion to their faces (distance from their eyes to their lips). For women it’s the same proportion. Even good looking people of other races or nationalities look similar.

Most people regardless of nationality will agree with what a flaw is. For instance, a retreating forehead is considered a flaw by plastic surgeons because it distracts from the most attractive feature of the face, which is the eyes. Just like a big nose does, big ears, a receding hairline, a face too long, too short, too wide, too thin, thick nose and bridge. IMO the absence of flaws with nice features is beauty. Good looking actor and celebrities don't have a lot of flaws. The average person usually lacks pretty features or has a lot of flaws while good looking people don't

- - - Updated - - -

"10's" do not date men like you or like me. These women only date the best looking and highest status men that they met at the parties organized after their catwalks.

On this forum, we're more talking about getting girls that we at least meet in our daily lives, and in situations where they are approachable.

When I go to a club, you find all types of girls, but no perfect 9's and perfect 10's.

Let's not kid ourselves, even to get a 5, a bald man will still be seriously disadvantaged.

Do you think that because she's a 5, she will tell herself "Oh I'm not that hot, so I will accept a bald guy."

Nope. Especially when there are 10 other men that are NW1 around her.

Two things.

#1 is that I agree with you that 9s and 10s and very rare. That is like celebrity status or top model looks like Angelina Jolie or the prettiest victorias secret angel or Pamela Anderson in her prime. I hate it when some average dude on the internet claims that he goes to clubs and is banging 9-10s that he met. Yeah right. Their scales are obviously very messed up. I have never seen a perfect 10 in real life but I have on occassioan met like two 9s who were as good looking as Jessica Simpson. Very rare but not impossible. Evens 8s are hard to find.

However, you can be proven wrong. Angelina Jolie dated Billy Bob Thornton who is bald. Pam Anderson dated Kelly Slater who was also shaved head bald. My sister is good looking and she once dated a good looking guy who had his head shaved bald due to hair loss. If you are good looking bald you can still get hot women. But If you don't have a good looking face and then go bald its even more hopeless.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Good looking people usually look alike and have similar features. I don’t buy for a second that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” For instance, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise have identical proportion to their faces (distance from their eyes to their lips). For women it’s the same proportion. Even good looking people of other races or nationalities look similar.

Most people regardless of nationality will agree with what a flaw is. For instance, a retreating forehead is considered a flaw by plastic surgeons because it distracts from the most attractive feature of the face, which is the eyes. Just like a big nose does, big ears, a receding hairline, a face too long, too short, too wide, too thin, thick nose and bridge. IMO the absence of flaws with nice features is beauty. Good looking actor and celebrities don't have a lot of flaws. The average person usually lacks pretty features or has a lot of flaws while good looking people don't

- - - Updated - - -

Two things.

#1 is that I agree with you that 9s and 10s and very rare. That is like celebrity status or top model looks like Angelina Jolie or the prettiest victorias secret angel or Pamela Anderson in her prime. I hate it when some average dude on the internet claims that he goes to clubs and is banging 9-10s that he met. Yeah right. Their scales are obviously very messed up. I have never seen a perfect 10 in real life but I have on occassioan met like two 9s who were as good looking as Jessica Simpson. Very rare but not impossible. Evens 8s are hard to find.

However, you can be proven wrong. Angelina Jolie dated Billy Bob Thornton who is bald. Pam Anderson dated Kelly Slater who was also shaved head bald. My sister is good looking and she once dated a good looking guy who had his head shaved bald due to hair loss. If you are good looking bald you can still get hot women. But If you don't have a good looking face and then go bald its even more hopeless.

Agree, hair is as important as having nice fingernails to women if you are handsome. They would prefer it if you had them, but its no deal breaker.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Two things.

I think your scale is messed up if you think anyone hotter than jessica simpson is a 10 and that you've never actually seen someone like this.... Jessica Simpson is pretty for sure but she is not a goddess.

These are mostly exceptions, especially if they are bald celebrities. BTW Bob thornton was not bald when he dated angelina jolie like 15 years ago. Unless he is wearing a piece, I dont think he is even bald today. Angelina Jolie was also notoriously messed up in the head during those days. She was drugged up, played with knives and admitted she was into sadomasochism or some other ****

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've had almost no women show me interest. only a few and they were bisexual or alternative lol. if you look beta then they are your only shot i feel lol. the borderline lesbians/bis are more comfortable since you look more feminine and all.

too bad you will still get bothered by other men as they perceive you as weak. i've had to deal with that a lot of my life.