the advantages of going bald

s.a.f

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
The advantage to going bald is that you shave your head and find out that the pretty ladies like to rub your bald scalp and tell you how it feels like a baby's bottom. :)

Yes but do they let you f*** them?

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. Let's just say a smooth head works wonders for certain regions of the body. Ahem.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
blondeguy said:
Yes. Let's just say a smooth head works wonders for certain regions of the body. Ahem.

you can get ur whole head in there? :eek:

of course.....thats how we entered this world!!

funny really.....we spend 9 months trying to get out of that hole and then the rest of our lives trying to get back in it!!!!!

IBM

Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
blondeguy said:

He can put in there and lick the ovulus. It's like "Lick my future kids is damn good".

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
blondeguy said:

I was talking about a woman's inner thighs, but you guys took it somewhere else. :lol:

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
funny really.....we spend 9 months trying to get out of that hole and then the rest of our lives trying to get back in it!!!!!

I don't know about you country folks but I ain't tryna get back that same hole :lol: :lol:

pokerface2007

Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
ginald said:

I don't know about you country folks but I ain't tryna get back that same hole :lol: :lol:

lol, ginald likes his mother. uhhh

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
pokerface2007 said:
DammitLetMeIn said:
ginald said:

lol, ginald likes his mother. uhhh

must have bin a freudian slip.....tales of oedipus

tuler

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
The advantage to going bald is that you shave your head and find out that the pretty ladies like to rub your bald scalp and tell you how it feels like a baby's bottom. :)

You also don't have to use shampoo or conditioner. My shower time is down to ten minutes, five of which are spent with the Headblade.

Shaving your head doesn't make you look older. It masks your age because your hairline is gone. Bald has been "in" as a fashionable look for guys for at least a decade now. Stop worrying so much about it.

Right on blondeguy! Man, if any of you haven't tried shaving your head just once, try it!

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
My bald scalp feels like a baby's *** that has been tarred and dipped into a pile of hair that has been sitting on the barber shop floor for a week or two. Oh, and not to mention, there is a skull beneath this baby's *** LOL

(Chernobyl anyone?)