That Ego-destroying Moment When Even Your Mother Mocks You

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She commented: "... and that head with barely a hair on it". Lol, I'm a diffusing Norwood 1.5 . It's so frustrating, my mother has the brutal habit of blackpilling others about their looks, even her sons. When I told her about my hair loss "that's actually very bad, girls will hate it".

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She commented: "... and that head with barely a hair on it". Lol, I'm a diffusing Norwood 1.5 . It's so frustrating, my mother has the brutal habit of blackpilling others about their looks, even her sons. When I told her about my hair loss "that's actually very bad, girls will hate it".
Wow, I'm sorry even your own mother doesn't sympathize with and support you. I know your mom can't change things, but I wonder why she said something to drag you down even further.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah but you have to give us a bit of context, mate.
How did this comment come to pass?
Were you two involved in some kind of humorous battle of wits and she decided to play the Norwood card?

Last edited:

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude I would blackpill your mother into oblivion. "Maybe you should have learned how to keep the Chads in your life and not just c*m in your face and leave you on the floor like a wh***, MAYBE than I had better genetics".

But seriously, Norwood 1,5? Go f*** yourself dude. If thats true maybe your mother is just mocking you. She has enough that you are too afraid to put out your little wiener and talk to girls. "Buuut moooom I lost 2 hair today I cant". Where is your father in all this?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but you have to give us a bit of context, mate.
How did this comment come to pass?
Where you two involved in some kind of humorous battle of wits and she decided to play the Norwood card?

Im sure she was sarcastic cause she cant hear him talking about hairlosstalk.

blackg

Reaction score
Dude I would blackpill your mother into oblivion. "Maybe you should have learned how to keep the Chads in your life and not just c*m in your face and leave you on the floor like a wh***, MAYBE than I had better genetics".

But seriously, Norwood 1,5? Go f*** yourself dude. If thats true maybe your mother is just mocking you. She has enough that you are too afraid to put out your little wiener and talk to girls. "Buuut moooom I lost 2 hair today I cant". Where is your father in all this?
That's a bit harsh. If this guy has anxiety about a Norwood 1.5 (heading quickly towards a norwood 2) than his pain is real.

And that was no way to speak about his mother, even if you were joking.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*****g lol, what? If I said something like that my parents would kick me out

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you all misunterstood. I'm actually not sad. Not even a bit. I learned to be proactive instead of whining about my hair loss. Yes, I'm a diffusing Norwood 1.5 but my hair situation was even worse and thank God I regrew some hair, that was the period where I was depressed but now not anymore. However the goal of this tread was to show you that women can really find balding sh*t if even my mother points it out to me.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to put you into perspective: She wasn' t sarcastic at all, so that wasn't very tactful of her, but ultimately I don't care because she herself has thinning temples. This confirms my hypothesis that insecure people judge others. As long as she doesn't make a habit out of it (she actually bought my treatments) it's no big deal. As above, women hate balding, my mother is the proof because she absolutely hasn't a mature way of thinking when it comes to looks. Alledgely, her mother (my grandma) was the most beautiful woman in the city, yada yada yada, you know the typical rumors. So she and her sisters grew up caring very much about looks.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people mock guys who lose their hair or are bald because they assume it is not that big of a deal. If a woman was thinning heavily people wouldn't make fun, they would just feel bad for her.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Are you a product of a single mom? I o ly imagine how much fun your father is having with her. Likely, poison drops him to death, drpolarizes him, and is exactly what Rsd Tyler talks about when he says 'woman with a penis on her head,' followed by, 'Steve take out the trash.'

Sounds like a keeper. Assuming you like being emasculated and around a Chelsea handler. I would distance myself from her before mistaking the tyrannical element of her with the feminine as whole.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people mock guys who lose their hair or are bald because they assume it is not that big of a deal. If a woman was thinning heavily people wouldn't make fun, they would just feel bad for her.

I would like to and test it out with analytics. I know two. One is a nice lady. The other is fat, wears a wig, and sucks at life.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As above, women hate balding, my mother is the proof because she absolutely hasn't a mature way of thinking when it comes to looks.
When you're including your mom with women who "hate balding," are you saying she hates how bald men look, or does she just hate the fact that she has some degree of balding and hates that people go bald? I'm just asking because at my old age of 55 (I'm thinking your mom is 40-ish), I'm not turned off by how bald/balding men look. I can count the hairs on top of my husband's head, but he's still attractive to me. I find my own hair loss disgusting, though.

inmyhead

Reaction score

What else do you want to hear? " My son, hair doesn't matter, all girls will love you anyways"? That would be better even if its a lie?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else do you want to hear? " My son, hair doesn't matter, all girls will love you anyways"? That would be better even if its a lie?
Well, no... That would be even worse actually

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

On my Facebook feed 2 very overweight women since ages, just mocked openly guys with small dicks lol. Women can judge left and right. #metoo

Just to put you into perspective: She wasn' t sarcastic at all, so that wasn't very tactful of her, but ultimately I don't care because she herself has thinning temples. This confirms my hypothesis that insecure people judge others. As long as she doesn't make a habit out of it (she actually bought my treatments) it's no big deal. As above, women hate balding, my mother is the proof because she absolutely hasn't a mature way of thinking when it comes to looks. Alledgely, her mother (my grandma) was the most beautiful woman in the city, yada yada yada, you know the typical rumors. So she and her sisters grew up caring very much about looks.

A mother should never judge her kids on something like his f*****g appearance lol. Single mother?
If she wasn't sarcastic I'm sorry mate that you have to deal with this toxic sh*t parent and I was a bit harsh to you, yeah.

And yes, all the people that mocked me with: "hey mate gonna thinning a lot dude...what happened blah blah" ALL of those had bad problems themselves. Overweight as f***, cant have stable relationships, no jobs etc. The guys and women that did not give me one single commend, all those people, surprise surprise, had their sh*t together. The only women I dated that said something was a crazy gothic bipolar sl*t. Of course, I still could have sex with her. I guess I reminded her of her father that left. Balding is good for women with daddy issues. Thank you DNA: