Thanks for helping me take the plunge

secondwind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only good thing about this Pandemic was helping me transition to a hair system. I read posts on this site for months. I just want to thank everyone who contributed and helped me make the decision to get one. I was using concealers for years and then the pandemic hit. My company is allowing us to work from so figured it would be the perfect time for a change. I got SMP. Its OK. But after about a month I got my first Hair System and I love it.

JMC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also so grateful for this group. I wish more people would be involved though. I’m not sure where Noah went as I have not seen him post lately but he was instrumental in my learning. BaldBearded does this for a living so it’s always great to get his views too. There are a lot of others that I wish had the time to post because everyone makes such a huge difference in us newbies confidence.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also so grateful for this group. I wish more people would be involved though. I’m not sure where Noah went as I have not seen him post lately but he was instrumental in my learning. BaldBearded does this for a living so it’s always great to get his views too. There are a lot of others that I wish had the time to post because everyone makes such a huge difference in us newbies confidence.
Couldn't have said it any better

Harry2020

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah same hear. before covid I had never even heard of these things until one day I ran into one on youtube. I spent a few hours watching videos and knew I was gonna give it a shot. I let my hair grow in like terry bradshaws. I was actually surprised how it took people some time to even realize it. I mean i have noting on top and nothing in the back. I'm talking family too. They were like O you got a haircut? looks good.

Noah

Reaction score

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I had a bug (not Covid) which totally laid me out. So fatigued I couldn't face turning my laptop on. Apologies to anyone who wrote to me and I haven't answered. I am working my way through my backlog.

Noah

secondwind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics? Are you doing it yourself or salon? Glad its working out for yo

Pics? Are you doing it yourself or salon? Glad its working out for you
Thanks! I did it at a salon. Its maybe 10 minutes from my house. I have been getting its serviced every month. I notice by the third week that its not as tight. How often does everyone remove and reattach theirs? I will eventually post pics.

secondwind

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah same hear. before covid I had never even heard of these things until one day I ran into one on youtube. I spent a few hours watching videos and knew I was gonna give it a shot. I let my hair grow in like terry bradshaws. I was actually surprised how it took people some time to even realize it. I mean i have noting on top and nothing in the back. I'm talking family too. They were like O you got a haircut? looks good

yeah same hear. before covid I had never even heard of these things until one day I ran into one on youtube. I spent a few hours watching videos and knew I was gonna give it a shot. I let my hair grow in like terry bradshaws. I was actually surprised how it took people some time to even realize it. I mean i have noting on top and nothing in the back. I'm talking family too. They were like O you got a haircut? looks good.
I do think we pay way more attn to the details of our hair than the general public. Before knowing the details of these hair systems it would be very rare that I noticed anyone wearing one. Those were obvious Michael Myers type looking. I actually feel way less stress wearing one than I did messing around with concealers.