Testosterone In Scalp Increases 104%(!) For 0,5 Mg Dutasteride

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
easy to call other people trolls and retards than objectively question the narrative based on some bro science understanding of what some guys posted on a forum 16 years ago. RH isn’t real, itching and shedding is.
I question your motive here lol

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
In a forgiving god
Yeah so you come on here and tell everyone they are wrong and don’t say why lmao just another self righteous religious nut. You must be the same guy who was talking with Janey about that weird Christian cult sh*t lmao

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so you come on here and tell everyone they are wrong and don’t say why lmao just another self righteous religious nut. You must be the same guy who was talking with Janey about that weird Christian cult sh*t lmao
Holy sh*t bro you cannot read a room lol. It’s a joke you crazy freak. Even though god is more probable then RH

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude ar upregulation and downregulation is an ongoing process... Even if RH exists it might b temporary... Once the hormone is back to normal... The upregulated receptors go back to normal.... Ok if u believe it doesn't downregulate try estrogen it's been proven to downregulate receptors.. Thts the only option u have if u believe rh is permanent

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude ar upregulation and downregulation is an ongoing process... Even if RH exists it might b temporary... Once the hormone is back to normal... The upregulated receptors go back to normal.... Ok if u believe it doesn't downregulate try estrogen it's been proven to downregulate receptors.. Thts the only option u have if u believe rh is permanent
Agreed!