Terminal hair growth on non-prior haired areas / Diclofenac 3%

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who says pge2 is good? stop waisting your time with the bullshit prostaglandin theorie. Nobody ever got success with it.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diclofenac 50 mg/g, 5% gel costs less than $2 for 40 g tube in local pharmacy. Is it really so cheap?
And most importantly, does it really inhibit inflamation in the scalp? Any positive experiences?

Well it is an anti-inflament, but I don't think it does anything for hair loss. I used it for a few months, made my scalp feel nice however still lost hair at same rate

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean one was Sulfasalazine, that's a hardcore drug and won't give hair! But it doesn't give shrunken balls like finasteride so it's all good lol.

Who says Sulfa gives hair ? You understand nothin of Prosta' if you're sayin that. Sulfa is just used for stopping PGD2 so to halt hairloss.
And a lot of people reported halted hair loss with it. But it was in waitin for a real solid Crth2 antagonist.
There isn't bandwagon,only science. Westonci and a lot of guys had sucess. Do your homeworks. Everyone here knows that DHT is just a part of a big picture

"Who says pge2 is good? stop waisting your time with the bullshit prostaglandin theorie. Nobody ever got success with it."

Brainless comment :)

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci practically spent a fortune and he didn't achieve anything that would approach a cosmetically significant result. Perhaps a minor improvement with eye straining, but a total non- factor to the untrained, non hairloss obsessed set of my eyes in my honest opinion. The "Swiss temples protocol" looks like a fairly large waste of time and money.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who says pge2 is good? stop waisting your time with the bullshit prostaglandin theorie. Nobody ever got success with it.

thera are studies behind that, it's not my invention. For sure the main culprit of hair loss is dht but it's not the only. prostaglandins seems to play a part too. working for the best prosta equilibrium for hair ( +pge2 -pgd2) maybe we can archieve better results in terms of prevention or regrowth, and in the best possible scenario find a sustitute to finasteride without sexual problems.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it is an anti-inflament, but I don't think it does anything for hair loss. I used it for a few months, made my scalp feel nice however still lost hair at same rate

probably because it's inihbit also pge2. the same happens with aspirin, thats why they don't work

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been massive threads about starting Seti and suddenly everyone gave up, wonder why.

Too expensive,Kane is a fraud,and bad Seti. Legit Seti keep your hair safe.
But I agree Sulfa is good for blocking PGD2 but too dangerous for the body.
But I agree with most of your comment :)

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, a few people mix 1% with water and citric acid (so they can apply it easier on the scalp) in german forums and seem to have success. (a lot of other didnt have success)

I think I am going to try 1day per week with diclo and lactic acid. (just 72h before and after wounding)
Gonna use it only on one temple to see if it makes a difference. The lactat study was also interest, so applying it externally might work as well, so it fits well here.