Temple Regrowth 3 Months In With Pictures. minoxidil+derma Roller

whiteafrican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

in July and August I was obsessing about my hair-loss and it was not doing my mental state of mind any good. So I read a lot on this forum- I did post my story but I then made some decisions on treatment. I decided against Finasteride the fear was too real to even try for me.

1. 5% Minoxidil Liquid Twice a day
2. Derma-rolling Once a week
3.Pura D'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (1% Keta + broad spectrum DHT blocking ingredients)
4. Biotin, Zinc, MSM, Saw Palmeto tablets everyday.

I also try to eat healthy, also started Vit D,and A Supps last week.
I experienced no side effects from anything.

I am feeling positive and try not to obsess over my hair. There was some shedding when I started minoxidil, although it was only a few hairs on my hands in the shower. Didn't really count or obsess over it, just did my routine.

This was my hairline in July 2016
IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

3 Months after: (now)

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3740.JPG

Thanks for your time. Tell me what do you think of my progress.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good progress, congrats :). Seems that Minoxidil either works very fast or not at all. Have you thought about RU58441, because in the long run you (most likely) need an anti-androgen.

whiteafrican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good progress, congrats :). Seems that Minoxidil either works very fast or not at all. Have you thought about RU58441, because in the long run you (most likely) need an anti-androgen.

Thanks guys, I am pretty stoked. I hope my vortex stays in tact o_O But yes Iggy - I need a DHT blocker. RU seems like the biggest mission ever- I am in South Africa - how do I get that here?

There is a hair loss clinic here that sells a topical minoxidil/finasteride combo- thinking of getting that when my Rogain minoxidil is done what do you guys think?

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 9.58.47 AM.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you dermaroll to the point that you bleed? Or just until the scalp is red?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am pretty stoked. I hope my vortex stays in tact o_O But yes Iggy - I need a DHT blocker. RU seems like the biggest mission ever- I am in South Africa - how do I get that here?

There is a hair loss clinic here that sells a topical minoxidil/finasteride combo- thinking of getting that when my Rogain minoxidil is done what do you guys think?

View attachment 44970
Never heard really good things about topical Finasteride, but it would probably cheaper to make some topical lotion yourself. No idea, how to get RU in South Africa, have you mailed Anagenic?

whiteafrican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you dermaroll to the point that you bleed? Or just until the scalp is red?

I go at it pretty hard on a 1.0mm - I seem to not bleed that easily there- had 1 or 2 small spots that started to bleeding but it was not even a drop

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what I have noticed with liquid minoxidil if I spray it on some drops runs down my face so i kinda rub it in all over my hairline and temple region. 3 sprays
You can use a 1ml syringe with a blunt cannula

whiteafrican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard really good things about topical Finasteride, but it would probably cheaper to make some topical lotion yourself. No idea, how to get RU in South Africa, have you mailed Anagenic?
hey man just checked anageninc site out seems like they ship to my country. I am really considering it- saw the video on their site looks so legit. What % should I take and in which carrier? I feel my balding not that aggressive so 3% should prob be okay just to maintain or what do you think?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am french so what does a blunt cannula look like , it sounds interesting
like a sharp cannula, it is just not sharp, but blunt The best way to get topicals on the scalp and not on the hair. :)

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man just checked anageninc site out seems like they ship to my country. I am really considering it- saw the video on their site looks so legit. What % should I take and in which carrier? I feel my balding not that aggressive so 3% should prob be okay just to maintain or what do you think?
I use 3 % with a custom made vehicle similiar to KB vehicle.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thx man, whiteafrican, i am amaed by the fact that you have regrown a bald area !!

and sorry to hijack the thread , but iggypop , i need your advicec , you know that because of fooilishly increased my finasteride i get a slight gyno . So my Doctor told me to take a break of atleast 1 month. ( the gyno is really small) . Do you think it will impact my hair a lot ?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score