technical difficulties joining Wig Support--Can you help?

jvantin1

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been trying to join the wig support group on msn for weeks now, and there must be something wrong--or I am doing something wrong.

I do have a net passport, because it signs me in. I was also a member of the group months ago, but forgot my password.

Now, no amount of trying will get me access. The net passport keeps signing me in, then telling me wig support is a restricted group, and do I want to join? So I fill out all required fields, and when I do, net passport says that itcan't find the name of that group (meaning wig support).

Is there any way that one of you who is already a member can alert the head of Wig Support that I desperately want to join? Email me and I'll tell you my email, so that she (or someone) can email me and get through this problem.

Thanks so much!

jvantin1

Reaction score
Thanks, but I've tried that site. What I really need is to have someone who's a member of the group alert whoever runs it that I need help. I think I'll need to correspond with them through my home email address at first.

If you're now a member of the group, please help me...I'd really appreciate it!

jvantin1

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com Administrator: Can you help?

Hi HairLossTalk.com Administrator,

I could really use your help here, if you can provide it. Is it possible for you--or anyone on this board--to connect me to someone on the Wig Support board? I'd be happy to provide my email address to you, so that she can email me directly to "invite" me to join. I've tried all avenues on my own, and nothing seems to work. I need to be "invited" directly.

Please don't ignore this message...any help would be much appreciated.