Taurine With Minoxidil And Sult1a1 Enzyme

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the mentioned person could conclude this thread and eventually give us some enlightenment?
I did a literature search using SciFinder Scholar and couldn't find publications linking taurine to sulfotransferase or sult1a1 in a meaningful way. I suppose I'll continue with my taurine experiment.

Kaus Klinski

My Regimen
Reaction score
So will I. I take 2 grams of taurine every night about 30 minutes before bed. I think it helps to calm me down a little.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion Aspirin effects Minoxidil efficiency because it shuts down COX and therefore PGE1/2 effects are not there.

Thanks for the tip with the PPI. I had some deficits and am still on B12 supplements. Struggling to get my health back and I still don't know if Minoxidil caused the heart problems. Started 2 months before I got into hospital with microneedling alongside min..

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion Aspirin effects Minoxidil efficiency because it shuts down COX and therefore PGE1/2 effects are not there.

Thanks for the tip with the PPI. I had some deficits and am still on B12 supplements. Struggling to get my health back and I still don't know if Minoxidil caused the heart problems. Started 2 months before I got into hospital with microneedling alongside min..
what heart problems

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perimyokarditis (Heart inflammation) and Pericardial Effusion is a side of Minoxidil. I did needle my scalp and absorption was for sure increased.
i apply minoxidil directly after needling have notice 0 sides tbh