Taking The Plunge Soon. What Are Your Experiences With Northwest Lace?

CoverThatSheetUpBro

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have stock units for 179$ US on their site. Does anyone have recent reviews of the stock units from northwest lace?? Thank you.

For your information, I used drugs to regrow my own hair, used the drugs finasteride minoxidil etc, all I have to say is there currently ain't no way you're gonna solve MALE baldness right now with today's technology unless you slap on a wig point blank period

Last edited:

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you man, I was in your situation not long ago before I found about hair systems. I used everything (minoxidil, Proscar, hair transplant, concealer and even onions lol) but nothing seemed to work. Then I took the plunge, not longer than today and I'm really pleased with the results (check my post with photos above).
I'm pretty fresh in the game so I still have a lot to learn, but there is one thing for sure, this is the best solution for baldness. I didn't use NWL but I heard a lot of good thing about the company. Just go for it, you have nothing to lose.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have stock units for 179$ US on their site. Does anyone have recent reviews of the stock units from northwest lace?? Thank you.

For your information, I used drugs to regrow my own hair, used the drugs finasteride minoxidil etc, all I have to say is there currently ain't no way you're gonna solve MALE baldness right now with today's technology unless you slap on a wig point blank period

They have a good Forum, you can ask questions, and get feedback from people who buy from them. I can't due to the unique construction of my system. They were nice to deal with when I was talking with them.

Although, with a stock system, you have no idea of how it will fit. Always better with a template, and go custom.

Good luck.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Generally good company with fair prices. Used them for a few years before switching.

I prefer custom made pieces and as I live in Europe, I order closer to home now

Noah

Reaction score
Yeah, one of the better companies I think. PM me if you want more detail.

SparkyUK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally good company with fair prices. Used them for a few years before switching.

Hi Grincher, I’m in Europe (UK) where do you order your pieces from?

Fanjeera

Reaction score

I live in Europe as well and would like to know. Right now I am ordering from NWL though.

Horatio

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey @grincher
I would also appreciate getting some tips about companies in Europe, as im looking to Get my first system. Thanks!

pferr

Reaction score
@grincher If you wouldn't mind also PMing me where you get yours in Europe? I'm about to go for my first consultation with Hair2Go next week.

:)

Dimitriis

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi! Could you tell me from were you order your hairpieces in Europe?

hdmusic

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've been using NWL since I switched from Hollywood Lace (which was nothing but problem after problem). NWL is great, I absolutely recommend them.