Taking RU for several months now. Great results.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is mixing in min ok? I do have some pg&e, but it would be easier just to mix in min all at once

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is mixing in min ok? I do have some pg&e, but it would be easier just to mix in min all at once
I mix mine directly into minoxidil. I make 6 day batches at a time using .3mg in 6ml. I use 1ml a day. I also mix my own topical finasteride, 1mg per 1ml, I usually make a 6 day batch just so I'm mixing both at the same time.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix mine directly into minoxidil. I make 6 day batches at a time using .3mg in 6ml. I use 1ml a day. I also mix my own topical finasteride, 1mg per 1ml, I usually make a 6 day batch just so I'm mixing both at the same time.
I looked at the ingredients and it's mostly the same except for water and alcohol instead of ethanol. Not sure what the difference is. Anyway, after my first dose of around 30mg, i've had zero itch today when usually I have some fairly consistently throughout. Had a minor adrenaline rush kind of feeling combined with heartburn, but it only lasted less than a minute

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know about this medicine, thank you
I've tried a lot of different trearments over the past 7 years and this stuff seems to be doing the best as far as chemicals go. I think microneedling is a must for everyone as far as non chemical treatments go. Today I added laser therapy to my mix.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
I’d heard the original studies just used eth and pg with no water.
And the mix is clear with zero cloudiness. When I used to mix it in min
it left white residue in my hair

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any cloudiness or white stuff with min so far. I only do small batches of a few days and make sure to really mix it for a while until all blended together

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have the cloudiness issue with the topical finasteride I mix. It is caused by the filler in the tablets that I crush up (I filter out the paper wrapper). My RU58841 mixed with minoxidil is completely clear. I'd be concerned with your RU supplier. Where are you getting it from? It seems like it has filler... RU58841 should not have filler in powder form.