Taking Finasteride has destroyed my life

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
T doesn’t cause hairloss

unless youre some freak that’s an anamoly lol, there’s no receptors for it

I don’t see any severe hairloss which means finasteride is working well.

finasteride will not save your hairs that are more than 50% gone. That’s probably what happened

If slight nw2 means your life is destroyed, boy nw6-7 are the walking dead then

Hair obsession might become a recognised disease one day.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
T doesn’t cause hairloss

unless youre some freak that’s an anamoly lol, there’s no receptors for it

I don’t see any severe hairloss which means finasteride is working well.

finasteride will not save your hairs that are more than 50% gone. That’s probably what happened

If slight nw2 means your life is destroyed, boy nw6-7 are the walking dead then

Hair obsession might become a recognised disease one day.
No receptors for it hahhahahahaha. Biggest idiot on this forum so far.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop swearing and show one study where T is shown as causing hairloss having receptors for it
It has receptors thats proven. Wether it causes hairloss is not quite proven but it does bind to the hair folicle receptors. And that aint very good because T is an androgen too but weaker.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has receptors thats proven. Wether it causes hairloss is not quite proven but it does bind to the hair folicle receptors. And that aint very good because T is an androgen too but weaker.

You were quite convinced it causes hairloss and called me a moron now you can’t even bring anything to back your claims.

If T caused hairloss, finasteride would have made people bald but that’s not the case, is it?

Hairloss makes people crazy, psychotic and obsessed. That state of mind itself cause hairloss as hairloss isn’t just androgenic but also stress induced and other causes.

finasteride also can’t pull miracles and can’t regrow hair. Once it’s damaged to a certain degree, even finasteride can’t help. Remember finasteride doesn’t do anything to hair itself, it blocks DHT. If the hair follicles is damaged beyond repair it’s a goner

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were quite convinced it causes hairloss and called me a moron now you can’t even bring anything to back your claims.

If T caused hairloss, finasteride would have made people bald but that’s not the case, is it?

Hairloss makes people crazy, psychotic and obsessed. That state of mind itself cause hairloss as hairloss isn’t just androgenic but also stress induced and other causes.

finasteride also can’t pull miracles and can’t regrow hair. Once it’s damaged to a certain degree, even finasteride can’t help. Remember finasteride doesn’t do anything to hair itself, it blocks DHT. If the hair follicles is damaged beyond repair it’s a goner
Dutasteride raise scalp T by 100% while finasteride 24%. I rest my case. Im doing better on finasteride than dutasteride for this very reason and there are many other cases like mine.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
we have a very serious case of retardedness ...100% Holy sh*t and I thought it was just on the other thread that you were retard... god have mercy on your scalp Lol
Yes and 2.5mg raises scalp T by 200%. Guess u didnt Read the studies.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-19-22-30-356_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-19-22-30-356_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 92

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is beyond f*****g over if you're taking literal anti-androgens for hair. May as well cut your balls off or transition to a transgender to save your hair at that point.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is beyond f*****g over if you're taking literal anti-androgens for hair. May as well cut your balls off or transition to a transgender to save your hair at that point.
Beats using nothing as a regimen.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it really doesn't. I'd rather be norwood 20 than develop b**ch tits and erectile dysfunction due to taking finasteride

Why are you doing this fearmongering?

Its like there’s too extremes here

One that fearmongers about finasteride sides to the point of bullshit

Another suggests it even for really young guys and cases where it’s better to wait or use hair transplants

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you doing this fearmongering?

Its like there’s too extremes here

One that fearmongers about finasteride sides to the point of bullshit

Another suggests it even for really young guys and cases where it’s better to wait or use hair transplants
It isn't bullshit. There are real cases of people getting this side effects from finasteride. It is an anti-androgen. WHY would you take an anti-androgen ever? It's horrible. The endocrine system is extremely delicate. You can't just go f*****g with it.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't bullshit. There are real cases of people getting this side effects from finasteride. It is an anti-androgen. WHY would you take an anti-androgen ever? It's horrible. The endocrine system is extremely delicate. You can't just go f*****g with it.

So just for a little reversible sides that some people get which can be reduced with lower dosage or topical route, you suggest them to cut their balls off instead of taking finasteride? Lol

We eat foods daily that contains either anti-androgen or pro-androgens, heck they are making us eat food that’s pumped full of estrogen and you’re complaining about controlled suppression of DHT.

Don’t fearmonger man. I have said it countless times, finasteride actually makes me f*****g horny and my boners are rock solid. I use 0.2-0.5 EOD. Which makes none of what you said true. But it is because of fearmongerers like you that I was scared and didn’t start finasteride when I was a NW1

So my past self says f*** you to you and other fearmongerers abundant on internet. You’re probably a mean bastard without any hairloss hence why you chose a username like that too

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. My hairline is genetically prone to T in my scalp in addition to DHT. Since finasteride causes a spike in scalp T, it causes the hair in my hairline to die off even tho my DHT is lowered. (But it doesnt really make sense since DHT is more potent than T)
At least you understand that. It doesn't make sense so this is not the explanation for your problem.
  1. The brand name Propercia somehow also doesnt work and i might have to change to another brand (highly doubt it since im from sg and the healthcare system is pretty good here)
The brand doesn't matter. Fake propecia is a myth
  1. Somehow my hairloss isnt AAP and something else is causing my hair to fall out. (The chances of this are slim since my hair is receding at the hairline and i dont have any diffused thinning or anything. Altho the majority of my hairloss is in my right temple as compared to the left)
Potentially you have hyperprolactinemia. Mostly likely you just have bad genetics.
  1. It could be that my hair is just genetically prone to hairloss and finasteride isnt strong enough to suppress it (I highly doubt so because I wasnt losing hair to this extent before i started. My hairline was quite stable for a long time altho i was seeing increase hairfall)
Ah, you figured it out. Good job! Finasteride didn't ruin your life, your bad genes did.
  1. I have thyroid or vitamin deficiencies (Not v likely since my hairloss is not diffuse but have AAP patterns. And i am on Nutrafol)
Take a look at pictures of holocaust survivors. They are skin and bone, but their hairlines are intact. It's not vitamin deficiency, and if it was thyroid you would be losing hair everywhere, not just the male pattern baldness area.
Anyway, now that i have taken finasteride for almost 1 yr. I can be certain that finasteride is definitely wracking my hair. But the sad thing is that I cant stop because there is a high chance that if i stop then i would lose my hair even more due to DHT. So i am literally fked.

If there was ever a chance that i can go back and not take finasteride i would pay anything to do it.
Your hair would be even worse. You took finasteride because you were already losing your hair. Guess what? Hair loss accelerates. Finasteride is just not strong enough for you.