Taking a vacation from this site

G

stormshadow said:
nice sting. my friend bought a 6r last year. Not sure what year. I think he bought it new. Here it is in my driveway

chadsbike.JPG

I actually prefer a bike like the one Bruce just got. There are too many bling blings that ride full fairing sports bikes in my town

Nice ride. My Ninja is Chrome Yellow with Yosh pipe and Targe rear cowl.

It rocks but I like the more upright naked bikes these days.

:rockon:

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, i definitely prefer the streetfighter look over the crotch rockets. That bike you just got rocks :rockon:

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Grantspots said:
Gonna get a side car for passengers? :lol:

Actually, it bears little resemblance to the KZ series from the 70's. I remember well the 650 and the 900.

Enjoy as she's a beaut.

-jg
didnt they make a remake of an old kz series model. I swear I remember seeing a green/white bike on the showroom

G

Stabber said:
yes, i definitely prefer the streetfighter look over the crotch rockets. That bike you just got rocks :rockon:

Thanks dude. I am so waiting to ride it, big time. Should be here in 10 days or so.

G

Stabber said:
Grantspots said:
Gonna get a side car for passengers? :lol:

Actually, it bears little resemblance to the KZ series from the 70's. I remember well the 650 and the 900.

Enjoy as she's a beaut.

-jg
didnt they make a remake of an old kz series model. I swear I remember seeing a green/white bike on the showroom

Yes, I think you are referring to the Kawasaki 1200 "Eddie Lawson" edition. Just stopped making it. 145 HP of bad *** street bike.

If I can find a pix, I will paste it.

:lol:

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
sweeeeet!!!!
thats it thats it!

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Bike Owners

bombscience said:
I just got myself a Yamaha R6. Heading up lake sanoma this weekend.

sweet!!! I LOVE R6's/R1s! :rockon:

bombscience

Reaction score

Stabber said:
bombscience said:

sweet!!! I LOVE R6's/R1s! :rockon:

Yeah I found the Yamahas the most comfortable to sit on (as well as their sick performance). Because my friends ride sport and they do 2+ hour rides, comfort was important. Now I can park anywhere in San Francisco too!

G

bombscience said:

The R6 is a machine. Enjoy the ride!