Taking a vacation from this site

G

I am going to take a break from this site for a while. Fact is, I find the whole DED PREZ issue has gone from mildly amusing to very offensive. As a moderator, it has taken up way too much of my time and yielded nothing to advance the knowledge of fighting hairloss, which is of course why I post everyday.

Please send me a private message when Ded has been banished and I will return with full vigor.

Thanks guys.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bruce! I too notice the decline in quality posts over the last few weeks. I hope the problem is corrected....... :roll:

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
Brucelee in exchange for that fool. Doesn't seem like a good trade to me. But what the hell do I know? I'm just a goat drilling Albanian from the old country.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce don't be a victim to his antics, just let it slide man.Rise above the bait. If a fire is not given fuel it burns out it self. Stay on the site don't vacate because of a poster. Heck this site Rules, I have more hair now than I thought I would have, partly because of this site. I am loyal to Hairlosstalk.com and would not want to see it deteriorate.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
all bulletin boards will have trolls, its just a fact of life.

Frankly, I havent been bothered at all by his posts besides them taking up space among stuff I really want to read.

Extremely offensive trolling should be given 2 warnings followed by a ban of the nickname, IP address, and email address. If that same person tries to come back, his whole IP range should be banned- at least temporarily. This might prevent a small number of people from his ISP from joiningduring this time, but it would be a minimal loss to keep the board readable

Bruce, I'd be very disappointed in you for leaving over something this trivial. Being a moderator entails dealing with every day issues such as this. If you dont want to be a moderator, then fine. Dont quit, other wise you'll have to change your name to "Bruce Lame" :love:

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Well there you go...When I come here, I come here to do research, not to sift through some shithead's racist proliferation...

THIS GOES TO ANYBODY

If you want a site to fraternize on go to alt.baldspot...

Yes, humor is a great way to clear the air and we all get annoyed by newbies enough to f*** with them, but still say when already...

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sup Bruce, don't let people with inferior minds overwhelm you with their blinding ignorance. :rockon:

hopewas

Reaction score
i don't know how to say this without sounding negative, but all of you sound like a bunch of babies

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
vortex72--> said:
Frankly, I havent been bothered at all by his posts besides them taking up space among stuff I really want to read.

Normally, I wold agree. But some of the crap he posted on the women's genreal hair loss section were over-the -line. If it had been something in the OFF-Topic section, I wouldn't have cared much. It just was bad stuff.

vortex72--> said:
Extremely offensive trolling should be given 2 warnings followed by a ban of the nickname, IP address, and email address. If that same person tries to come back, his whole IP range should be banned- at least temporarily. This might prevent a small number of people from his ISP from joiningduring this time, but it would be a minimal loss to keep the board readable

Bruce, I'd be very disappointed in you for leaving over something this trivial. . If you dont want to be a moderator, then fine. Dont quit,

Hang around, Bruce!!! He ain't worth it. :rockon:

nopanic

Reaction score
Isn´t that exactly what some people want ? Attention...

Take this away and they will go away.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
he posted in the women's forum?.. i didn't know that

Yeah, on the women's general threads "it's all goood" and also "hey ladies", but I think they've been cleaned up by Bruce.
That's where DeD crossed the line. Hopefully, it's run its course and we can get on with why we are here.

Thank you Bruce :)

hopewas

Reaction score
i'll admit ded going there acting like he did was stupid, but what can you expect from a stupid person? why is he even posting in that forum anyway?