Take it away

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I know that nobody likes me-- not even you guys.

Just thought I'd add that I now understand this.

:(

God, what hair loss does to a man..........................................................................................

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
What give you this impression?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Do you like yourself?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

what gave you that idea? ok so i only know you a little bit and it is through a forum but you seem like a very genuine and friendly guy,whats not to like?

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
I like anyone that has hairloss, it means we have somethign in common. In fact, if I'm watching sports, I usually want the team with the bald coach to win. Does anyone else do this?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I don't know what it is.

I'm just getting let down, put down.

[youtube:3il794mj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXSkfTedVb0[/youtube:3il794mj]

powersam

Reaction score
I don't mind you, but those gaps in your posts....

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel somber after watching that video.

oni

Reaction score
Aplunk1 I hate your f'ing guts and could not think of anything more fun to do with my time than gouge your eyes out with a rusty spoon and inject Mercury into your brain through your empty eye sockets.................................................................... :)

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

Just thought I'd add that I now understand this

I would've thought the contrary is true, but anyway...

You sound depressed, Mr Aplunk. Sounds like you need some good friends... in real life, I mean. :)

...and no offense, but if you really worry that much about what a bunch of anonomous forum users think of you, maybe you need to get out a bit more.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I think we just have a case of posting drunk here. :pint:

Hehe, no Cassin. I'm sober, but hinging on wanting to down a bottle of scotch. :)

This was originally in the Impact of Hair Loss. I'm not sure why it was moved here.

powersam

Reaction score
bubka said:
oh man scotch, it must be pretty bad then... :(

my flatmate downed 2 bottles of lambrini last night... scotch is Krystal compared to lambrini.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

God, what hair loss does to a man..........................................................................................

I don't mind you, you seem to be a cool guy.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Lately, I've been thinking about dropping out of school for the last time, at least, for a few years. I can't take the loneliness, the pressure, the constant deadlines, the the feelings of low self-esteem. I'm getting very little out the university.

Over the last few months, I've been weighing my options, and I think that my life's cause isn't to go to school or get tied down to a city job. I want to do something that matters and get out of this American, consumerist society. It's not for me, and I don't fit in-- I'd like to join a non-profit organization that sends its members overseas to help poor communities, to educate and build infrastructure and improve farming techniques.

But sometimes I wonder, if I'd regret not finishing my school. Sometimes I think that some of your greatest achievements in life are obtained when you keep going, even though you've had so many chances to turn back. And I am struggling with whether to continue the student loans and the increasing debt, or just cut my schooling altogether and do this non-profit thing.

I'm grossly depressed and lonely. Some people are born taller, have more money, better looks, and a natural sense of humor. But the people who really matter are the ones who use their resources and do the best that they can.

I can't let myself down anymore. I just can't take it.