Take A Look At What Oral Minoxidil Did To My Left Temple

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped the dosage back then to try and get rid of the swelling in my face and it negatively impacted my hair. I’ve been of minoxidil for some time now and holy hell am I shedding. I dropped below baseline by a bit I guess due to it strengthening the corners of my hairline when it was working. Those hairs have shed leaving me with like diffuse patches. Hopefully it goes back to baseline
damn that sucks so much, are you also using finasteride or any dht blocker? im gonna do the same go up to 5mg a day and slowly very slowly taper off to 1 and maybe 0 if i see im not losing anything gained.
this guy says that potentially you can keep the gainz from minoxidil.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some good growth on my left temple.
1st pic last year
2nd pic now
Yeha but now the side effects commence. I don't want to go near that sh*t apparently it's bad. Risk reward eh.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
U guys are stupid af just buy the liquid minoxidil put 2 drops into a capsule and swallow that's roughly 2mg. It's totally safe.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5% a guy said he used 6 drops that equals 7mg according to him and he had regrowth.
Studies have shown 2.5 mg good enough, here is pic and I also am now taking Organika collagen protein supplement. This has helped with bags under eyes and skin, sold on amazon and two scopes in morning coffee does the job. Was looking like a boxer every morning and this has helped

Attachments

• IMG-1051.jpg
    IMG-1051.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies have shown 2.5 mg good enough, here is pic and I also am now taking Organika collagen protein supplement. This has helped with bags under eyes and skin, sold on amazon and two scopes in morning coffee does the job. Was looking like a boxer every morning and this has helped
You had regrowth? Man your hair is so thick and dense lol.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have hairloss ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair started thinning when I was 24 and I am turning 54, still have decent amount of hair but not like before
Well how long have u taken oral minoxidil? Any effect yet? I have been on it only a month and I started shedding 100 hairs for 8 days and then it stopped.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your hair improve on min?
I went through some shedding but I am not sure if that is my normal shedding because I usually shed a lot in the fall of end of summer. I will know more in November. You need to give it 4-6 months before knowing