Systems With A Little Built-in Receding

burner4uandforme

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some recession at the temples, not a ton. Also, I'm 50 and really don't want to look ridiculous. I would prefer to have my hairline look like a NW1-2. The style I'm looking for is something like a "Euron Greyjoy" from GoT. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content...9bHApjPRFlOoX7LYjMP6Yze99l4Sc.jpg?imwidth=450

Salt and Pepper (maybe 20-30).

Is it possible to do something like this? Im' willing to wear it a little longer if necessary.

Also, if I'm generally not featuring my hairline, can I get something sturdier?

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, if you buy a custom piece you can design whatever hairline contour you want. Your idea is a very good one; I think it will look really excellent.

Personally I wouldn't go any more "robust" than French lace. Even if you are not intending to expose your hairline, there will be days when you are lying down on a couch or sun-lounger, or walking into a strong wind, and your hairline will be exposed. Unless you are content for those situations to give away the fact you wear, your hairline needs to be undetectable in them.

Noah

burner4uandforme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, if you buy a custom piece you can design whatever hairline contour you want. Your idea is a very good one; I think it will look really excellent.

Personally I wouldn't go any more "robust" than French lace. Even if you are not intending to expose your hairline, there will be days when you are lying down on a couch or sun-lounger, or walking into a strong wind, and your hairline will be exposed. Unless you are content for those situations to give away the fact you wear, your hairline needs to be undetectable in them.

Noah
Thanks - I'm trying to figure out the longevity/verisimilitude equation. I favor the latter definitely.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a UTS, maybe not 0.03 but 0.06 then. Easier to maintain and could last you a good length of time. Maintenance is also easy compared to a lace system.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, possible even with a stock piece. When I designed my firet template, I added recessions on both sides. Not sure if you can see the drawing attached. I used a stock piece and drew the template and cut out . Only issue I had, was the points (circled in red in drawing) lifted more often than the rest, so higher maintenance. ..think when there are no sharp corners or angles, piece sticks better on scalp...
b5be08ca-c567-4c1e-b2e2-4581fea6ec63.png