Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

INT

Reaction score
Not good mate. My crown is quite solid, and left temple is a NW2, but my right front is asymmetrically much worse and almost a NW3 at this point. Sustained heavy losses mainly due to treating my hypothyroidism and PFS which is now returning me to normal DHT levels.

I'm rubbing estradiol and all sorts of sh*t on my head and I don't even get sides anymore, but no results either. Adding some more sh*t next week and Trinov when I get it, and if all that fails I guess I'm fucked.

Yeah in the same boat here bud: treating PFS and male pattern baldness at the same time. Zix has decreased my shedding but no regrowth. In the new year I will start with a dermapen + sandalore attack. Have you already looked into this?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah in the same boat here bud: treating PFS and male pattern baldness at the same time. Zix has decreased my shedding but no regrowth. In the new year I will start with a dermapen + sandalore attack. Have you already looked into this?

Yes I just today ordered a Dr.Pen A6 but it'll probably take 2-3 weeks to get it. I thought instead of Sandalore to straight up buy an IGF-1 spray like this:
https://www.nowfoods.com/sports-nutrition/igf-1-liposomal-spray

Seems like a more direct way to increase IGF-1. Though as I understand Sandalore also lowers TGF-beta... On Monday I'm adding supercritical CO2 rice bran extract which I'm gonna formulate into my own topical:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/38/12/38_b15-00387/_pdf/-char/en

I'm also using KGF & EGF Growth factors which I bought from SkinActives...yah just really throwing everything I have at it at this point. Wounding to the point where my head looks like a massacre etc...

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're hypothyroid. TSH (although within range) is too high for healthy people, ideally < 1. You should be on thyroid hormones replacement. I've managed to reduce my TSH from 8 to 1.97 with supplements and I feel a lot better in every aspect...
how did you get it lowered?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turmeric lowers thyroid? Where did you hear about that?

Read more carefully. Turmeric increased my thyroid function which lowered my TSH (a pituitary signalling hormone that responds to the amount of circulating thyroid hormones in the blood) to a healthier range. TSH goes up when thyroid hormones are lacking and goes down when they increase.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not good mate. My crown is quite solid, and left temple is a NW2, but my right front is asymmetrically much worse and almost a NW3 at this point. Sustained heavy losses mainly due to treating my hypothyroidism and PFS which is now returning me to normal DHT levels.

I'm rubbing estradiol and all sorts of sh*t on my head and I don't even get sides anymore, but no results either. Adding some more sh*t next week and Trinov when I get it, and if all that fails I guess I'm fucked.

if you apply estradiol topically and it goes into you bloodstream and goes systemic, won't it worsen ''post-finasteride syndrome'' types of sides ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you apply estradiol topically and it goes into you bloodstream and goes systemic, won't it worsen ''post-finasteride syndrome'' types of sides ?

Maybe libido, but for brain fog, it actually seems to help. It's weird man, I dunno... Women don't have much 5-AR I think and their brains run fine, I guess they run on estradiol and metabolites. So as a man when you get some estradiol in the body, it helps compensate for the downregulated 5-AR that Finasteride broke and you get some neurosteroids so you think better again...

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe libido, but for brain fog, it actually seems to help. It's weird man, I dunno... Women don't have much 5-AR I think and their brains run fine, I guess they run on estradiol and metabolites. So as a man when you get some estradiol in the body, it helps compensate for the downregulated 5-AR that Finasteride broke and you get some neurosteroids so you think better again...

well if it helps your brain cognition thats great ! how old are you ?

abcdefg

Reaction score

More men are scientists than women. DHT and male hormones might help with thinking somehow. Men and women are certainly a lot different biologically no matter what the feminists say.
I honestly feel like my entire life has been like what some people mention as finasteride sides. Brain fog and lack of energy I have had those my entire life never touched a drug.
By the time we get a legit topical finasteride CB will be out. What is the point? We needed it like 5 years ago.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More men are scientists than women. DHT and male hormones might help with thinking somehow. Men and women are certainly a lot different biologically no matter what the feminists say.
I honestly feel like my entire life has been like what some people mention as finasteride sides. Brain fog and lack of energy I have had those my entire life never touched a drug.
By the time we get a legit topical finasteride CB will be out. What is the point? We needed it like 5 years ago.

i don't think CB is coming any time soon...

Powerglide

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had good results with this topical preparation? I've used it for the past 6 months and definitely no improvement in shedding or density. In fact, I'd say my hair has gotten much worse over that time (probably just the natural course of my hair loss). I was using the 2.5%. On the bright side, I didn't experience any sides, which I had lots of trouble with on oral finasteride.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had good results with this topical preparation? I've used it for the past 6 months and definitely no improvement in shedding or density. In fact, I'd say my hair has gotten much worse over that time (probably just the natural course of my hair loss). I was using the 2.5%. On the bright side, I didn't experience any sides, which I had lots of trouble with on oral finasteride.

Same

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Hasson & Wong says it works ... and has shown pictures

But anyone who has had results?

Last edited:

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am not satisfied as well, let me rate this product like this , yes i felt like there is maybe slight thickening overall my scalp, but not so great, I havent experienced serious side effect either(first days of ball ache), But its not even comparable to results i got from propecia.

Apart from that , i used 8 months supply in just 3 month!!(yes you got it right) if you are diffuser you are just gonna need more!
So for me :

it did not grow my hair
Its expensive
Its pain in the *** to apply(if you have long hair, forget about it)
Its relatively side effect free
and their 1 month supply was lasting just 11-13 days for me