Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using an ultra low 0.005% version and got side effects. Now my question is what kind of f*****g liposomes are they using? This is just ridiculous.

I am sick and tired of these bullshit hairloss drugs. If your hairloss is aggressive and your body does not tolerate finasteride then you are literally fucked.
Where did you get it from? Farmacia Parati?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you from canada ? where did you get the topical finasteride and how .. thanks ! i am not willing to try oral..
The only company I know about that is selling finasteride gel is Farmacia Parati in Milan, Italia. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy it in their pharmacy in Milan?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
You can just get them to ship it, you don't have to go to Italy. It's pretty expensive with shipping cost, not worth it IMO when you can just buy some Morr-F from India for cheap.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
No, but you will not notice a difference between the two. Topical finasteride is topical finasteride. It is similar to microdosing oral finasteride.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using an ultra low 0.005% version and got side effects. Now my question is what kind of f*****g liposomes are they using? This is just ridiculous.

I am sick and tired of these bullshit hairloss drugs. If your hairloss is aggressive and your body does not tolerate finasteride then you are literally fucked.

If you’ve been active in this forum for more than a year....you’re fucked regardless. Balding fucks everywhere

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’ve been active in this forum for more than a year....you’re fucked regardless. Balding fucks everywhere

You mean to tell me there's balding people.......on a hairloss forum???

giphy.gif

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick update, been on this stuff for almost 2 weeks and I'm just now seeing less hair in the shower / comb, and less hair fall during the day. Scalp isn't as itchy, and don't have side effects (so far). Keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to see positive signs. This stuff is super easy to apply and isn't greasy like liquid rogaine, you can put it on in the morning and nobody would be able to tell once it dries.

br1

Reaction score
Did anybody here make a full switch from oral to topical and kept the hair?

that would be something..

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anybody here make a full switch from oral to topical and kept the hair?

that would be something..
It's funny but I've been considering the reverse. No sides from Morr-F topically for me. If it still works after 7-8 months or so, I'll probably just switch to smaller oral finasteride dose because 0.25mg by tablet is more convenient than putting sh*t in my hair.

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick update, been on this stuff for almost 2 weeks and I'm just now seeing less hair in the shower / comb, and less hair fall during the day. Scalp isn't as itchy, and don't have side effects (so far). Keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to see positive signs. This stuff is super easy to apply and isn't greasy like liquid rogaine, you can put it on in the morning and nobody would be able to tell once it dries.
That's great news, which one are you using ? (Farmacia paratti/H&W/Morr-F)?

Last edited:

br1

Reaction score
It's funny but I've been considering the reverse. No sides from Morr-F topically for me. If it still works after 7-8 months or so, I'll probably just switch to smaller oral finasteride dose because 0.25mg by tablet is more convenient than putting sh*t in my hair.
Good point.. having to apply minoxidil is a pain. I get you. :/

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
@ZenHead @FutureSaitama I ordered 3 bottles of 3 different concentration and they have arrived today however they all have 2.5% concentrations written on them
Do your bottles have 0.1% or 1% written on them?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys can you please be more specific about what your are applying? Several topical are mentioned here so when you say that you are applying it blah blah blah we do not know which product you are talking about. Please be specific. Thank you

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
@ZenHead @FutureSaitama I ordered 3 bottles of 3 different concentration and they have arrived today however they all have 2.5% concentrations written on them
Do your bottles have 0.1% or 1% written on them?

By that do you mean .25 (2.5 milligrams) of Finasteride in the topical solution, correct?

There are places that sell .25% topical Finasteride.

I've never tried it though, so I'm not sure how good it is.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By that do you mean .25 (2.5 milligrams) of Finasteride in the topical solution, correct?

There are places that sell .25% topical Finasteride.

I've never tried it though, so I'm not sure how good it is.
if it is 1% w/v it means 25mg in 1 ml
i would be really impressed if that didnt cause sides tbh

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the HELL can we get topical finasteride in CANADA ? ... :(

Can't you go to Hasson and Wong?

There are lots of places in the U.S.

There is even a high topical Finasteride in Florida, which I never tried (@DoctorHouse, ever
hear of it?).

It's very high (.25%, equal to 2.5 milligrams).

That said, Murray's (medicalwellnesscenter) and Regenere (Promox), both sell a .1% topical solution.

Believe me, you can get it. I'm almost certain med well center sells to Canada, Promox, I really don't
know.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't you go to Hasson and Wong?

There are lots of places in the U.S.

There is even a high topical Finasteride in Florida, which I never tried (@DoctorHouse, ever
hear of it?).

It's very high (.25%, equal to 2.5 milligrams).

That said, Murray's (medicalwellnesscenter) and Regenere (Promox), both sell a .1% topical solution.

Believe me, you can get it. I'm almost certain med well center sells to Canada, Promox, I really don't
know.

hey thanks !! and no, i emailed hasson and wong 2 times and they replied me that they only sell topical fina to their ''surgical'' patients now