Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I opted for 1%. Apparently even at 2.5% most of the patients that had sides on the pill didn’t have side effects on this. This comes from not only their claims but my own digging around on the Italian forums. 2.5% is a ridiculously high dosage but apparently it’s effective without side effects. I’ll check back in and let you guys know what my experience is.
you bought it from the italian pharmacy right ?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can someone in the USA get the 3rd generation 2.5% formula from?

Reactions: br1

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I opted for 1%. Apparently even at 2.5% most of the patients that had sides on the pill didn’t have side effects on this. This comes from not only their claims but my own digging around on the Italian forums. 2.5% is a ridiculously high dosage but apparently it’s effective without side effects. I’ll check back in and let you guys know what my experience is.
Hi Zen. Can you PM me where you got it from? I generally respond well to finasteride but cant take the sides. This looks like a good answer to my problem.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why there is no excitement about the pics! The results are pretty impressive, considering there are very limited to no side effects! Also, it reminds us how REAL before-after photos look like... Photos like those really make me lose complete hope for companies like Fidia and Brotzu...

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you tried finasteride pills before? If so did you get sides? I'm praying brotzu lotion comes out soon to at least maintain my current hair. I had HORRIBLE sides from finasteride pills... developed gyno, anxiety, hot flashes, issues with my junk but have recovered thankfully. I can't even believe I'm even contemplating topical finasteride. Somebody shoot me

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried finasteride pills before? If so did you get sides? I'm praying brotzu lotion comes out soon to at least maintain my current hair. I had HORRIBLE sides from finasteride pills... developed gyno, anxiety, hot flashes, issues with my junk but have recovered thankfully. I can't even believe I'm even contemplating topical finasteride. Somebody shoot me
I've tried oral finasteride twice and had bad sexual sides both times. I can't tolerate the pill. I'm trying this in hopes that it is effective without side effects. I just started this last night at 1%, will keep the thread updated.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried oral finasteride twice and had bad sexual sides both times. I can't tolerate the pill. I'm trying this in hopes that it is effective without side effects. I just started this last night at 1%, will keep the thread updated.

Looking forward to the updates! I would have also liked to try this ASAP, but I'm currently experimenting with seti and I'd prefer to stick with one treatment at a time to see exactly what works and what doesn't. As soon as I feel seti isn't doing anything I'm gonna try and get the finasteride gel.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using an ultra low 0.005% version and got side effects. Now my question is what kind of f*****g liposomes are they using? This is just ridiculous.

I am sick and tired of these bullshit hairloss drugs. If your hairloss is aggressive and your body does not tolerate finasteride then you are literally fucked.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you from canada ? where did you get the topical finasteride and how .. thanks ! i am not willing to try oral..