Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

abcdefg

Reaction score
They are still selling it to patients in Canada but took it off their website.

They probably saw what happened to brotzu, and didnt want to be the next one. Keep it away from the ridiculous internet male pattern baldness hype train

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on it for 3 months now. 1% ED. My male pattern baldness patters is a tad unorthodox. I don’t actually use it on the area that’s considered to be orthodox temple balding, i.e. where the front and side hairlines meet. I apply it to the very front of my hair (fringe), the sides of my head (hairline only) and the crown. I can say 100% for sure that at my fringe, so far, the balding has slowed considerably. My male pattern baldness was quite aggressive but the topical finasteride seemed to get working on this area pretty sharply.

The sides on the other hand, nothing as of yet. They’re balding at the same rate still.

Balding at the crown seems a to have slowed too, but at what rate it’s difficult to tell because I don’t monitor it as much as the others.

As for sides, thankfully none so far. Fingers crossed it remains that way.

If anybody wants me to keep updating I’m happy to but I won’t be uploading pictures. I’m not particularly comfortable with posting pictures of myself on the web. Like I say I’m happy to update but I know some people on here take the “pics or it didn’t happen stance” so either way I’m not bothered.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you take alpicort f as well right or did you drop it?
Haven't been using alpicort for around 2 weeks, previously i've been using it 2 times per week as an extra boost. But i'm afraid of tits.
To FutureSaitama & Skindiesel:
Previous the topical finasteride, did you get sides by oral? Or you go directly to topical?
I used 1/4 proscar from feb 2017, gave me weak erections and watery semen, i was also feeling really tired all the f*****g time.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't been using alpicort for around 2 weeks, previously i've been using it 2 times per week as an extra boost. But i'm afraid of tits.

I used 1/4 proscar from feb 2017, gave me weak erections and watery semen, i was also feeling really tired all the f*****g time.
Cool thanks. Do you apply the finasteride every day?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick update from my side: Apparently it went systematic as I experienced brain fog after applying the 0.5% version and it persisted for 2-3 days. Different way of application, same sh*t like the pill....

I just ordered two ultra low versions with one containing 0.005% and the other one 0.01%. One might call me stupid and yes I am not very confident that it works, but I just need something to cling on to.....some sort of hope....in the meantime, I will try equol and deslo if it arrives beforehand.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting mine soon at 1%, will be applying 2ml to the entire scalp EOD. Anybody else have any useful updates? sides? recommendations?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick update from my side: Apparently it went systematic as I experienced brain fog after applying the 0.5% version and it persisted for 2-3 days. Different way of application, same sh*t like the pill....

I just ordered two ultra low versions with one containing 0.005% and the other one 0.01%. One might call me stupid and yes I am not very confident that it works, but I just need something to cling on to.....some sort of hope....in the meantime, I will try equol and deslo if it arrives beforehand.

Equol with R-Equol mixed in will almost same sh*t like finasteride. I'm here going through the sides right now.

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
Equol with R-Equol mixed in will almost same sh*t like finasteride. I'm here going through the sides right now.

You're talking in terms of side-effects, right?
But it's better when it comes to the hair results?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're talking in terms of side-effects, right?
But it's better when it comes to the hair results?

Yes it maintains and gives a bit of cosmetic improvement (in short term), not sure about long term how it would be in a few months.
But I was just losing nonstop on Finasteride.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it maintains and gives a bit of cosmetic improvement (in short term), not sure about long term how it would be in a few months.
But I was just losing nonstop on Finasteride.
What about going even lower (like 0.5 - 1mg equol)? I mean if it is already more effective than finasteride, why not going lower and see if sides disappear?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These pictures were posted on bellicapelli in an article about Hasson and Wong’s topical finasteride. Apparently this is their “3rd generation” liposomal formula which is claimed to reduce side effects even more effectively than their older formulas (pictures and article from April 2017):

PATIENT 1

BEFORE

pre-finasteride-gel-2.5.jpg

PATIENT 1

BEFORE

AFTER 6 MONTHS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

6-months-after-finasteride-gel.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

finasteride-gel-result-1-year.jpg

AFTER 2 YEARS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

finasteride-gel-results-2-years.jpg

PATIENT 2

BEFORE

topical-finasteride-before.png

topical-finasteride-before.jpg

topical-finasteride-after-6-months.jpg

AFTER 9 MONTHS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

topical-finasteride-results-after-9-months-2.png

topical-finasteride-results-after-9-months.png

PATIENT 3

BEFORE

BEFORE-FINASTERIDE-GEL-2.5-1.jpg

AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL

FINASTERIDE-GEL-2.5-RESULT-AFTER-2-MONTHS-1.jpg

FINASTERIDE-GEL-RESULT-AFTER-2-MONTHS-1.jpg

COMPARISON PRE VS 2 MONTHS OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

pre-post-finasteride-gel.jpg

PATIENT 4 - FINASTERIDE GEL ON THE CROWN FOR 7 MONTHS - THE PATIENT HAS RECEIVED A TRANSPLANTATION IN THE HAIRLINE AND FRONTAL AREA

finasteride-gel-hair-transplant-7-months.jpg

PATIENT 5 - USER OF BELLICAPELLI'S CONTINUES - FINA GEL FOR 1 MONTH NOT CONSTANTLY (TRANSPLANT ON THE FRONT) - RESULTS ON THE CROWN ONLY DUE TO FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

contegrilli-crown-finasteride-gel.jpg

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These pictures were posted on bellicapelli in an article about Hasson and Wong’s topical finasteride. Apparently this is their “3rd generation” liposomal formula which is claimed to reduce side effects even more effectively than their older formulas (pictures and article from April 2017):

PATIENT 1

BEFORE

pre-finasteride-gel-2.5.jpg

PATIENT 1

BEFORE

6-months-after-finasteride-gel.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

finasteride-gel-result-1-year.jpg

AFTER 2 YEARS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

finasteride-gel-results-2-years.jpg

PATIENT 2

BEFORE

topical-finasteride-before.png

topical-finasteride-before.jpg

topical-finasteride-after-6-months.jpg

AFTER 9 MONTHS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

topical-finasteride-results-after-9-months-2.png

topical-finasteride-results-after-9-months.png

PATIENT 3

BEFORE

BEFORE-FINASTERIDE-GEL-2.5-1.jpg

AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS OF USE OF FINASTERIDE GEL

FINASTERIDE-GEL-2.5-RESULT-AFTER-2-MONTHS-1.jpg

FINASTERIDE-GEL-RESULT-AFTER-2-MONTHS-1.jpg

COMPARISON PRE VS 2 MONTHS OF FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

pre-post-finasteride-gel.jpg

PATIENT 4 - FINASTERIDE GEL ON THE CROWN FOR 7 MONTHS - THE PATIENT HAS RECEIVED A TRANSPLANTATION IN THE HAIRLINE AND FRONTAL AREA

finasteride-gel-hair-transplant-7-months.jpg

PATIENT 5 - USER OF BELLICAPELLI'S CONTINUES - FINA GEL FOR 1 MONTH NOT CONSTANTLY (TRANSPLANT ON THE FRONT) - RESULTS ON THE CROWN ONLY DUE TO FINASTERIDE GEL 2.5%

contegrilli-crown-finasteride-gel.jpg

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe 2.5 % beats the purpose of topical , except if they really trust their liposomes

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe 2.5 % beats the purpose of topical , except if they really trust their liposomes
I opted for 1%. Apparently even at 2.5% most of the patients that had sides on the pill didn’t have side effects on this. This comes from not only their claims but my own digging around on the Italian forums. 2.5% is a ridiculously high dosage but apparently it’s effective without side effects. I’ll check back in and let you guys know what my experience is.