Supertape Low Profile Vs Walker No Shine

Daltoncjackson

Reaction score
Hi,
Im currently using the regular supertape on my system on the PU (back and sides) and using supertape low profile on the lace front.

Although its meant to be no shine i can still see the shine in the light. I wanted to try a new tape, whats peoples opinions on walker no shine?

Is it thicker then the regular supertape? It there actually no shine and whats the hold like?

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Dalton

I use Walkers No-Shine for the back and sides, and I haven't noticed any problem with shine. Do you wear a very low density piece? The hold is good: 12 - 14 days for me, although I don't usually keep it on that long. Thickness is normal.

I can't say anything about Supertape low profile. I find Walkers 3-mil is the best tape for hairlines.

Noah

Daltoncjackson

Reaction score
Hi Noah,
My current system is medium density so its 100% density.

I have have exposed hairline and find using glue to be too much hard work and find it easier to just use tape.

I remove and clean my system every week, but i will give walkers no shine for the hairline. I have a poly back and sides so no problems with tape shine showing, its mainly for hairline that i need

Hi Dalton

I use Walkers No-Shine for the back and sides, and I haven't noticed any problem with shine. Do you wear a very low density piece? The hold is good: 12 - 14 days for me, although I don't usually keep it on that long. Thickness is normal.

I can't say anything about Supertape low profile. I find Walkers 3-mil is the best tape for hairlines.

Noah

Daltoncjackson

Reaction score
Is Walker 3 mil only available in strips and not a roll?

Is Walker Tape Lace Front Support Tape (Blue Liner tape) the same tape?

Hi Dalton

Noah
Quick