SuperHairPieces any good quality for the money?

JMC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
61048E24-AC59-464D-B5BC-2267A2ECCDEB.png

Attachments

• 6686C62A-E32D-4469-91B2-A8A96FEB5D66.png
    6686C62A-E32D-4469-91B2-A8A96FEB5D66.png
    148 KB · Views: 47

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
understandable... put yourself in their position. i just experienced a problem with lordhair about my custom being cut too short
( see my post) so lesson learned, i will cut my own base to size.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
They are coming across as c**** now.
I just checked my bank statement and they have taken more money than the agreed total cost.
Putting me past my overdraft.

I've emailed the bastards to ask why they have done this.
I hope it's an error, otherwise they are acting illegal.
You can't take more money than the total agreed asking price.
How on earth did they do that? Surely you sent them the money?

Redeye Ninja

My Regimen
Reaction score
A dishonest company SuperHairPieces are, they charged me more than the total amount on the receipt.
I just hope there are no more hiccups when it arrives or I won't be using that company again.

I emailed them with screenshots of the amount I paid and the amount they charged me in my bank statement and they ignored it. And said they would only offer a refund, not the difference in price back.
So I rather loose £8.50 I got charged more than not have a hair system at all.

Luckily I rang up my bank and they reimbursed me the difference as a good will gesture.

It's caused me a TON of stress and anger as a result.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's very odd. Is your receipt in USD? If so, maybe your bank converted the amount wrong or included some fees which led to the £8.50 difference? The currency conversions on Google are not always the ones the banks use. Has this happened to you before?

Redeye Ninja

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's very odd. Is your receipt in USD? If so, maybe your bank converted the amount wrong or included some fees which led to the £8.50 difference? The currency conversions on Google are not always the ones the banks use. Has this happened to you before?
Yes my receipt is in USD and in UK pounds.

Not happened to me before though.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 GBP British Pound = 1.2818 USD
On Google:
1 Pound sterling equals
1.34 United States Dollar

A difference of 0.06$

If u ordered for 250$ it will be 15$ which is 11 GBP

Banks always have their shitty fees that make them money.
Would you expect that the bank will do this for you, for free? And the Google rate is the "representative rate", which is the average between the buy and sell rates.

The rate to buy is higher than the rate to sell. And I would guess that the company you are buying from are also including the fee to convert as well.
When we buy wholesale, we still need to either pay the factory in RMB (and pay xfer fees) or pay in USD and pay PayPal fees which are 5%, we also pay all of the fees for clients paying in anything that is NOT EUR, since we are based in Spain.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, thought 3rd parties would be more...interesting. how do you know 3rd parties were getting pieces from SHP? And where or who are they?
Thanks
When getting from those third parties, I didn't know if the brand of toupee matched what the label and packaging said - but whatever I was getting, until a year+ into the pandemic, were amazing pieces.

Now they're terrible.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When getting from those third parties, I didn't know if the brand of toupee matched what the label and packaging said - but whatever I was getting, until a year+ into the pandemic, were amazing pieces.

Now they're terrible.
But where and who did you get the pieces? (3rd party..)

I know that SHP has factory in China and that the pieces are labeled with a "Ning's wigs" tag but thought that was their own factory

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most financial institutions will impose a fee anytime currency must be converted, during a purchase.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now they're terrible.

It's always risky to go for 3rd party sellers. Quality can always vary while they don't necessarily store the hair systems well. Not to mention sometimes they may as well just put any brand name on a random hair system.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always risky to go for 3rd party sellers. Quality can always vary while they don't necessarily store the hair systems well. Not to mention sometimes they may as well just put any brand name on a random hair system.
I've received a wide range of product, but I never buy without agreement that I can return.

Until fairly recently, though, I preferred third-party vendors as they were US based and I could send undesirable wigs back to them.