Super Million Hair and my own concealer...

HairRebirth

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

The only concealers I have already tried are Toppik and Hair Rebirth. They are both hair fibers, but I stuck on Hair Rebirth because it is much cheaper than Toppik. But maybe it is so cheaper only for me, cause I buy this product from a store in Greece, so I dont have shipping cost. Anyway you can check this website. Except for the price, I prefer it because the fibers are much thinner in comparison with Toppik and I think it provides me with more natural results. This is the webpage of the store:

http://www.telemarketing.gr/default.asp ... t=118&la=2

I also intend to use Dermatch together with a fibers product to have better results. But, I would like your opinion about Super Million Hair products. Although this product is also fibers like Toppik, Nanogen etc. , the reason why I am interested to learn about it is because it looks like powder (I saw an adv in Tv). It looks different than Toppik which is fibers..
It seems to be like a powder which probably looks more natural if you use a hairspray or locking mist to bond it to your hair.
Any review from those who have tried it it would be appreciated....

and guys.......dont use hairsprays to bond the fibers to your hair....the hairsprays just bond the fibers, but the locking mists have the advantage that after using them you can easily comp your hair and make the hair and fibers look like one body....locking mists are not a waste of money... :!: