Sunburn my drunk minoxidil scalp baby

G

James,

how long is the piss up/holiday 1 or 2 weeks? I'd have to go with minoxidil once at night and return to twice daily on your return to the grim north, also rub some high factor sun block on your scalp in the mornings, try not to get a sun burnt scalp :freaked2: .

if you do pull it's gonna be a bit embarassing rubbing a load of oily liquid into your head before jumping into the sack, so you gotta' ask yourself, given the choice, which are you going to go for a full head of hair or the chance to get your end away with some slapper?

James

Reaction score
Tynan,

The piss up :D is for 2 weeks.

I will try ti use minoxidil twice but it will probably be once every day.

Allthoug I'll probably get too wasted a couple of days to apply it all, but I will try my best :roll:

And when i'll pull (a slapper) i'll go to her place not mine so no embarrassing minoxidil rubbing for me.... 8)

Anayway thanks for your advise...

Kiwi as well (y)

I looked minoxidil+ sunscreen up before with google, but i've used sunscreen and rogaine instead and got some info from the rogaine website:

Sunscreens should be applied four hours after the application of ROGAINE® to ensure that the sunscreen does not interfere with the effectiveness of ROGAINE®. If it is not possible, the sunscreen should be applied no sooner than two hours after application. For your second daily application, the sunscreen should be shampooed off the scalp. If your scalp gets sunburnt do not apply ROGAINE® until the burn has healed. A hat may be worn as an alternative to using a sunscreen. Make sure you wait at least one hour after using ROGAINE® before wearing your hat.

You can use ROGAINE® after swimming as long as your scalp is dry.

Cheers,