Sulfasalazine: drug provides full frontal regrowth.

td241

Reaction score
very cool squee. I am taking 2 g a day, 2 500mg delayed release in the AM and 2 PM. Results for rheumatoid arthritis can take a while, so I'm not expecting any results soon. Taking a multi-b supplement that includes folic--hopefully it's enough.

I think that this doesn't have a lot of attention because not that many people have tried it. It seems hard to come by. Doctors seem weary of prescribing it for any reason, and it's not exactly readily available on all the non-prescription sites.

I'm 25, and while I'm losing rapidly, I haven't been losing that long. Hopefully this translates to a better chance of sulfa being able to recover more almost-dead hair follicles. I've been on for about 5 days so far. No real side effects as of yet.

Why did you choose to go with 6g a day? That seems like a high dosage for sulfa. I believe the kid that had reported full frontal growth was on 500mg 3x/day. Typical dosage for rheumatoid arthritis seems to be 2g/day in my research. But hey, everyone's different.

Do you have anything to report yet?

best of luck to you
thomas

Rich321

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me more about how inflammation maybe the culprit for male pattern baldness? Also I heard that the prickly pear cactus is a great anti inflammatory. Does anyone have evidence or an experience to support this?

Thank you

Briandesigns

Reaction score
yeah i'm hoping to have arthritis over here as well lol. no but seriously though I want in on some of this if any of you report anything positive.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard the minimal dose for regrowth is at least 3g a day. I've been taking 1g (500mg twice) and nothing to report. I would like to increase to 3g, but it's expensive and I have to spare some money for Dutasteride.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried at 3g for some time .................. dutasteride is still the best cure, except for sexual side effects.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know that I took it for long enough to really gauge if it was working. I think it was like almost 2 months on 1.5-2g.
I’m thinking of getting some more cause I ran out like 2 weeks ago. I don’t know.