Suicidal Over A Girl..don't Think I'll Ever Get Over It.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
should i end it?

Yes. End this wallowing. End this whining. End this constant checking of social media. You're not listening. Social media is your problem here. You, like most others, are addicted to it. Get off, now!
If the guy is a legit chad, and you're not, then I hate to break it to you, but you're sh*t out of luck. She will stick with him and not give you a second glance. This is how it is with younger females.

You should let this go. And how old are you by the way??? Early 20's.? At that time of my life, I was at bars, clubs ,beaches etc... looking for one thing and that one thing wasn't a relationship.

I think you're so obsessed with this sh*t, that you're gonna start to stalk and develop a crush on this chad who is banging your ex.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. End this wallowing. End this whining. End this constant checking of social media. You're not listening. Social media is your problem here. You, like most others, are addicted to it. Get off, now!
If the guy is a legit chad, and you're not, then I hate to break it to you, but you're sh*t out of luck. She will stick with him and not give you a second glance. This is how it is with younger females.

You should let this go. And how old are you by the way??? Early 20's.? At that time of my life, I was at bars, clubs ,beaches etc... looking for one thing and that one thing wasn't a relationship.

I think you're so obsessed with this sh*t, that you're gonna start to stalk and develop a crush on this chad who is banging your ex.
i am obsessed. ive never felt good about my looks. SHe never put me on social media but she is posting so many stories of this guy
oh well at least im not with someone so superifical anymore.
time to get over it.

Well..another good advice...make sure that the next woman you date is not on social media.
When the girl of your desire is on it...hasta la vista baby...

true, i realise now she is very superficial

INT

Reaction score
i am obsessed. ive never felt good about my looks. SHe never put me on social media but she is posting so many stories of this guy
oh well at least im not with someone so superifical anymore.
time to get over it.

true, i realise now she is very superficial

Dude read back your own posts. Can you say with a straight face that you are not superficial yourself? Breakups are a time of learning.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude read back your own posts. Can you say with a straight face that you are not superficial yourself? Breakups are a time of learning.

Everyone is superficial, if we wern't we wouldnt' care about our hair!

Anyway had a major relapse yesterday and checked her instagram
she posted a story of herself laughing with this new guy

legit feel so awful. ill never be the same again

INT

Reaction score
Everyone is superficial, if we wern't we wouldnt' care about our hair!

Anyway had a major relapse yesterday and checked her instagram
she posted a story of herself laughing with this new guy

legit feel so awful. ill never be the same again

Just because you do not want to lose your hair does not mean you are superficial. Being superficial is also not just a yes or no thing. And stop watching her Instagram. Why do you keep on burning yourself?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you do not want to lose your hair does not mean you are superficial. Being superficial is also not just a yes or no thing. And stop watching her Instagram. Why do you keep on burning yourself?

That's true

Because i'm so sad and miserable. I hate my f*****g job, my life, how I look. At least she gave me something to look forward to. Something to do. Some meaning and purpose.
Yes, a women being the meaning and purpose of your life is putting yourself in a terrible position.

But it's true. I have no passions, dreams. No goals, Ambition. My hair is getting worse, my looks fading. My life spiralling.
Honestly don't see myself living past 30.

At least when I was with her i never felt suicidal or depressed.

INT

Reaction score
That's true

Because i'm so sad and miserable. I hate my f*****g job, my life, how I look. At least she gave me something to look forward to. Something to do. Some meaning and purpose.
Yes, a women being the meaning and purpose of your life is putting yourself in a terrible position.

But it's true. I have no passions, dreams. No goals, Ambition. My hair is getting worse, my looks fading. My life spiralling.
Honestly don't see myself living past 30.

At least when I was with her i never felt suicidal or depressed.

You need to look for a purpose my friend. Once you find that, the rest will all fall into place. Any hobbies or interests? What would your ideal job be?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get some toppik, get your *** on tinder, can see you're from Aus .. heaps of lasses there will give you their pootang. You need a re-bound take your mind of things. Lol you mentioned the new guy is white in your chad assessment as if that makes him more superior , what ethnicity are you?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the exact same boat got a girl out of my league for a LTR as soon as my hair transplant result was here and it went down the drain after a year and a half I will never get a girl I'm this attracted to. Only way to cope for most of the day time is to chase fast money. That's what most people have this stupid thing called a career. To cope with the pointlessness

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the exact same boat got a girl out of my league for a LTR as soon as my hair transplant result was here and it went down the drain after a year and a half I will never get a girl I'm this attracted to. Only way to cope for most of the day time is to chase fast money. That's what most people have this stupid thing called a career. To cope with the pointlessness

Your looks improved tenfold after your transplant, as well you already had great facial features, Sure you'll bounce back & find another stunner

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys

Not sure if you will here back from me

I'm on my last legs.

I'm in a complete downward spiral. I can't stop thinking of this girl. I've gone full suicidal mode. I've just blown all my savings (20k) on gambling, alcahol and hookers and feel like sh*t.

I went to the shops today and started crying as i thought abotu her. I was going to buy some fancy clothes with the little money i had left but saw in the mirror in the change room my thinning hair.

I'll never be attractive enough to get a girl like her again. It really is over for me. Last night I drove to the station late at night and stood on the edge of the platform. I fantasized about jumping in front of a train but turned around.

Everyday I cry.

People just don't get it.

- I have a sad and miserable life. I have no passions, no motivation nothing
- I'm getting uglier (hair is going , etc)
- It's hard to find decent girls (unless i use tinder etc), i havn't met another girl like her
- no friends

- she was a shining light

My suicidal feelings arn't all about this girl but she is the trigger point.
I've never felt this low in my life.

Not sure if i'll be here next week tbh. i just don't care anymore. Spent another $500 today on some random sh*t probably will gamble the rest of it away and then crawl somewhere and die

INT

Reaction score
Hey guys

Not sure if you will here back from me

I'm on my last legs.

I'm in a complete downward spiral. I can't stop thinking of this girl. I've gone full suicidal mode. I've just blown all my savings (20k) on gambling, alcahol and hookers and feel like sh*t.

I went to the shops today and started crying as i thought abotu her. I was going to buy some fancy clothes with the little money i had left but saw in the mirror in the change room my thinning hair.

I'll never be attractive enough to get a girl like her again. It really is over for me. Last night I drove to the station late at night and stood on the edge of the platform. I fantasized about jumping in front of a train but turned around.

Everyday I cry.

People just don't get it.

- I have a sad and miserable life. I have no passions, no motivation nothing
- I'm getting uglier (hair is going , etc)
- It's hard to find decent girls (unless i use tinder etc), i havn't met another girl like her
- no friends

- she was a shining light

My suicidal feelings arn't all about this girl but she is the trigger point.
I've never felt this low in my life.

Not sure if i'll be here next week tbh. i just don't care anymore. Spent another $500 today on some random sh*t probably will gamble the rest of it away and then crawl somewhere and die

A girl like her? She left you for another man!

Don't give up on life man. At least try. Give yourself 2 years to completely turn your life around and I promise you that in 2 years you will be glad you didn't. Millions of people have been in your situation, only a few ended it for that reason. You really want to join them?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A girl like her? She left you for another man!

Don't give up on life man. At least try. Give yourself 2 years to completely turn your life around and I promise you that in 2 years you will be glad you didn't. Millions of people have been in your situation, only a few ended it for that reason. You really want to join them?

He’s trolling surely.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are suicidal because some b**ch wont let you to stick your penis inside her anymore? Wow you are idiot bro

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you read on stoicism (and maybe MGTOW).

Last edited:

jcb9513

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i was.

Bro, there's been a ton of people, including myself, who really do understand how you feel and tried to give you good advice. But all you've done is show attention seeking and self destructive behavior.

If I knew you IRL, I'd beat you. The gambling and w****s are on you. As someone who's always been dirt poor, I'm dumbfounded to think that you had that much money and blew it like that. But I can say at the very least that I get by pretty well with 0 savings and there's no reason you can't either.

f*****g quit with this nonsense. Be a man. "But I don't know how!" You say? Yeah you do. Quit whining and wanting to take the easy way out.