sucess yey!

wtfhair

Reaction score
hey guys, not exactly new here i posted back in november i think i use to be on this sight browsing like 24/7. i was extremely stressed when i first saw signs of scalp under bright light when my hair was wet. so i started on propecia, nizoral, nano, spectral dnc and 50 grams of oral spironolactone daily. well now i can confidently say my hair is better then ever. it is alot thicker and my GF is like what have u been doing to it!? its nicer than mine...and my GF has really nice long straight hair. i never took a before picture quite frankly becuz i never thought the treatements would work and the first month i was still depressed about it. im muslim so i have alot of faith in god, call me superstitious but i attribute all my sucess to prayers. i started to drink zamzam water with the spironolactone and propecia...and i swear to god that the shedding stopped the next day. zamzam is thought to be holy water in my religion it comes from the well of zamzam in saudi arabia, my uncle brought it back when he went for the pilgrimage of hajj. losing my hair i think has brought me closer to god and made me appreciate everything he has given me, andn ow i rely on him when im in need

here is a pic of me recently. my was diffusely thinning but my hairline is pretty much perfectly straight. i would cringe if i slicked it back. but now when i slick it back it looks like sock's hair exactly...no sign of scalp anywhere...hopefully ill take a pic of my hair slicked back. but i usually keep it in the emo style as my girlfriend loves it and so do my friends and family.

wtfhair

Reaction score
oh and i never experienced any kind of side effects from spironolactone or propecia. im still the horny bastard i use to be since i hit puberty and still blow huge loads of thick sperm. my chest is nicely built since i go to the gym and my abs havent lost their cuts or definition

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
wtfhair,
Hey congrats on your success. I too am close to having back my original hairline. I was wondering about the oral spironolactone that you take. Where did you happen to get yours? You said you took 50g of it. Is this about the normal dosage? Hey congrats on your hair and I wish you the best.

-Pologuy

wtfhair

Reaction score
i think optimum is 50...baldisbeautiful had sucess with 50 grams so thats what i went with. maybe ill go to 100 not sure yet. i never lost my hairline...but i think im growing vellus hair along my hairline so its getting lower o.o.....and iv had my straight perfect hairline since i was 5

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
nice..hair looks good...too bad you dont have a before pic to compare. Where did you order your spironolactone from? how old are you? what is your nationality, I know youre from the middle east but where abouts exactly?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no zamzam water or prayers did that

it was the drugs you took, and the reasonable side of you knows that and that is why you took them.

your hair looks good though. isn't it funny when you start having nice hair again from treatments and then you stop worrying so much, it's not like you try to stop thinking about hairloss all the time, it just happens. yous start spending less time on hairlosstalk.com and more time not caring. it's a great thing.

thanks for comming back and sharing your success

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
by the way, are there relly alot of supercars in dubai? i've seen lots of stuff on tv and there seems to be ferraris and lambos everywhere! do you have a picture of where you live? i have always wanted to go there but i can't afford it. i bet you'd get a kick out of the amount of snow we have here.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey wtfhair, thanks for the story. I'm considering spironolactone too. Do you take 2 X 25mg per day, or doyou break a whole 100mg tablet in half and take that? Also do you watch your potassium intake?

wtfhair

Reaction score
hmmmm perhaps dietcola but im big on my religion so it is my beleife that if god hadnt willed it it would not have happened. i am from dubai but i live in jersey. went there last summer and yes most people there are extremely rich. the cars are really amazing and it is a beautiful city. i plan to go back and settle there permanantly one day i guess. i just take the 50 grams of spironolactone a certain time and never missed a dose. ill probably put it upto 100 grams next month or sumthing to get the 10% more recovery im lacking. yeah its a great feeling when u dont thnk about hairloss anymore and applying the spectral dnc or taking ur medication just falls into daily routine and you dont even realize it your taking it for your hair becuz it looks perfect. i never really had much of a pottasium intake....hate bananas lol and dont really eat much anyway...when i do it its always lean meats and keep my proteins high and keep carbs to only complex carbs like wheat bread....and no refined sugars

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
how old are you and Norwood? can you also post more pics i.e. of vertex, visible temples.

wtfhair

Reaction score
Norwood 1, and 19 years old. i will take more pics when i can get the chance of my temples and hairline...but it never receeded so i never paid attention to it.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahir looks great man. Just one question, did you start all teh medications at the same time as I'm considering starting on oral spironolactone and wondered if you saw a notable difference when you started using it if you started it after finasteride.

cheers

wtfhair

Reaction score
i started oral spironolactone like 2 months after finasteride, and spectral dnc and nano shampoo like a month after finasteride

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok mate cheers.
so what I'm asking is whether you noticed a notable change when spironolactone was added to the regimen?

wtfhair

Reaction score
yeah the hair is much thicker now...probably due to new growth that was growing in cuz of the spironolactone. also shedding decreased even more......i can ruffle my hair really roughly and nothing will come out.....only shed during the shower now

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Gongrats WTFHair. Yes, the meds work, But do not undersetimate the power of faith and prayer. keep doing it... It works! You know it, and I know it. :)

IBM

Reaction score
wtfhair good to hear you. I'll start oral spironolactone when i complete 5 months of finasteride. I was thinking taking 50 mg just like you.

What brand you use? I was thinking to use aldactone (20 dollares for 30x100mg).

What side effects you have in taking oral spironolactone?