sucess yey!

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
H/B said:
Gongrats WTFHair. Yes, the meds work, But do not undersetimate the power of faith and prayer. keep doing it... It works! You know it, and I know it. :)

Yeah, God stops WTFHair's hair loss, but he can't heal the sick and feed the poor ..... just a thought !

The meds do often work well though.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure he does, those who seek shall find. God helps those who do thy will and help themselves.

I was a homeless heroin addict of the hopeless variety, in poor health; chonic hepatitis, and starving to death. Suffered that way for the greater part of my adult life. nothing changed till I surrendered my will and life over to the care of a power greater than myself whom i choose to call God.

He has graced me with freedom from the powerful obsession to abuse drugs. He has completely cured my hepatits which was of a highly resistant genoptype. He has allowed me to become employable and become a productive member of society. I now have food and shelter, and I am pursuing a degree in biology. From where i came from, none of this would have happend left to my own devices. I should be dead.

Human suffering is not fault of the creator. The pain is only in the resistance.

I am certain God is at work regrowing my hair. whether you beleive that or not does not matter. Its what i believe, thats why its working. Those who lack faith and dwell in negativity will not regrow. that simple. It is well known in all religions that his power in your life, is only as powerful as your faith.

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, sure. So why do you both use meds then? Plenty of bald vicars and priests about too. Good night.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
There are many holey man who are well versed but have no clue about spirituality. Many are drunks, pedifiles, closet homos and a host of other problems. Many are simply indifferent to their loss, and could give a sh*t less.

The meds are tools that assist. God made man, man made the drug. it is still the result of God's brilliant work.

wtfhair

Reaction score
in islam god has said that certain people will be tested through out their life and if they endure through those tests and tirbulations with still faith in god, he will be blessed in the after life. and ur argument about taking meds is really stupid, lets say a killer was approaching would u stand there and just pray and not run? of course you wouldnt. same as you have to do everything within your power to make things possible but it is only by the will of god that they do become possible.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
H/B, i totally agree with you bud, especially after reading books like " The Secret", "Think & Grow Rich", " The Master Key To Riches",ect.

Of course you have to take the meds, but god pointed you in the direction to help you find out that these meds exist, ect. And the meds dont gaurantee that they have to work for everybody either.

I was searching and searching for a way that i could use Dutasteride and Spectral DNC without facial bloating, i mean i REALLY wanted to use these meds and look like my normal self.

So i ended up stubling across AIMF, which keeps the bloat off from dutasteride, and recently i came across like 4 different people who posted using low dose Oral spironolactone to get rid of their minoxidil puffy face. So there, god pointed me in that direction. Also, Spectral DNC doesnt even give me that bad bloating anymore, as my body is getting used to it, but i still want to do very low dose oral spironolactone (25mg, mabye 50mg max), to keep my face totally lean. Who knows it might even slightly help my hair.

And i can say that when i pray to God i honestly beleive he will answer my prayers, and when you totally beleive you put your self in the right frequency with the universe to receive it. I have honestly made prayers that i beleived would come true, and they have. After i read these books i realized that in situations in my life i applied these same methods, and they really did work. Sometimes not overnight, but they did work over time. Sometimes right away. It really is amazing.

Sure, if its finacial no matter what you have to get out there and bust your *** to get rich, but if you beleive and expect your wealth to increase, then you will come up with ideas out of nowhere to increase your wealth, and open up opertunities.

Ask a he shall receive.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didnt start using spironolactone yet, its on its way. Its the real version not generic, and it comes in 100mg pills.

No offence but what does it matter what brand it is? It doesnt matter its the same drug..

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wtfhair said:
....... and ur argument about taking meds is really stupid, lets say a killer was approaching would u stand there and just pray and not run? of course you wouldnt.

I think Christian philosophy is to 'turn the other cheek'.

And Stax: that's disciplined self-belief and positive thinking at work. We're all capable of that as long as we're given the education and tools to do it with.

But, hey, if you believe that's what's working for you then good. I just find it the same as believing in Father Christmas and somehow quite naively infantile.

Good luck with the medications!

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice results fella, whether you obtained them by chemical or spiritual means is not important :)

Everyone should do what works for them :)

obstacle_1

Reaction score
What is spironolactone?

I thought the 'big 3' were the only way to comba hairloss and just as i decide to buy them all and start taking them, someone has success with something i havent head of until now!

help me!

xodcbox

Reaction score
Yes rogain alone !! FOAM ! It works I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogain foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogain I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
wfthair your picture doesn't load. I'd be curious to see the success you had with your hair.

-Pologuy