60mg Raloxifene hydrochloride
6mg Estradiol hemihydrate
750mg Metformin

topical

Minoxidil 5%

Basilica extract
Peppermint oil
Tea tree oil

The attached photos show results of treatment after six months.
I lost most of my hair in my early 20s.
Now I have vellus hair up to NW0 and it is thickening quickly.

Attachments

• Polish_20210502_164501086.jpg
    Polish_20210502_164501086.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Polish_20210502_165800662.jpg
    Polish_20210502_165800662.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,344
Last edited:

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you post this on my thread too. There is a lot of potential interest in your protocol and you can put pics up anytime that you want. Pics are key as we try to show the world that HRT works but I have several younger guys who hang out with me and I think that they would love to hear more about Serms and this Metformin, since those are outside my expertise and I haven't used either of them. Keep trying to post every two to three weeks and that will prevent people from accusing you of lighting tricks or trick photography or anything like that. I am not sure who would go to such trouble to deceive but they used to accuse Bridge of faking his pics until he started providing camera stamps and took a pic of himself holding a calendar, lol. Maybe I should pose with a calendar too. I have seen you around and I am very happy for your initial gains!

Janey
Thank you Janey. But I don't want to argue with people. I will show updates on my progress after another 6 months from now. Everyone can make of that whatever they want then.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody argues really but I understand that it is hard putting yourself out there. You want to make sure, in my case, that I wasn't full of crap or imagining things. You can still fill us in on what might be synergistic and whether metformin can be verified apart from placebo effects.
Janey
I will respond to questions. Regarding Metformin, read: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211124719306990
In my opinion, estradiol and Minoxidil are responsible for 80% of my results.

jazz1

Reaction score
Awesome.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My scalp feels alive again. I have nothing to complain about really. I think I am past breast tenderness, had it until 2 months ago, now it's painless booba :^] sadly no change in body hair yet, I am naturally very hairy ._.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA is not strictly necessary, I only use it because I don't want testosterone in my body.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea was to suppress or at least slow down breast growth. Raloxifene acts estrogenic in skin tissue, I didn't notice any difference to estrogen mono therapy. I dropped Raloxifene meanwhile as I will stay on HRT for life and won't be able to avoid breast growth anyway.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I don't think it would matter much if you have some testosterone. Without Ralox the estrogen would be enough to bring your T down most likely. Ralox raises it a bit again. I don't want that, but for other reasons than hair.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Height: 5'12" (1,82m)
Weight: 154lbs (70kg)
Current regimen: oral

12.5mg Cyproterone acetate
60mg Raloxifene hydrochloride
6mg Estradiol hemihydrate
750mg Metformin

topical

Minoxidil 5%

Basilica extract
Peppermint oil
Tea tree oil

The attached photos show results of treatment after six months.
I lost most of my hair in my early 20s.
Now I have vellus hair up to NW0 and it is thickening quickly.
Decent angle but awful lighting, you should retake the after picture in similar lighting.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try to better recreate the lighting next time I post an update. I think the improvement is clearly visible though.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear readers, I have a small update on my progress since last two months.
I dropped the raloxifene a couple days after creating this thread and increased my estrogen dosage to 8mg per day. Regrowth appears to have sped up!

Attachments

• IMG_20210606_212019.jpg
    IMG_20210606_212019.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_20210606_212014.jpg
    IMG_20210606_212014.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 605

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. Clear progress. How do you take E2, still oral? Do you distribute 8mg during the day? What was the degree of alopecia before HRT? I'm going to raise the dose of estradiol myself, but I'm afraid a little, how do you feel at 8 mg, what are the side effects?

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. Clear progress. How do you take E2, still oral? Do you distribute 8mg during the day? What was the degree of alopecia before HRT? I'm going to raise the dose of estradiol myself, but I'm afraid a little, how do you feel at 8 mg, what are the side effects?
I apply sublingually. 8mg feels best for me, on 6mg I tend to feel a little depleted right before each next dosage, but it might be just placebo. So I am taking my pills every six hours throughout the day. The degree of alopecia is pretty obvious on the picture of my initial post, I think. I'd say it was about Norwood 2.5. The side effect, if you wish to call it that, is full-blown feminization with everything you would expect. For me that isn't a side effect, however. This protocol will turn you into a girl. :)

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that this feminizes the body, but I want to understand how estradiol in high doses affects the overall well-being-health in the long term?

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you done any tests?
No, I haven't done blood work so far. But I will soon start HRT the 'legitimate' way with psychotherapy and visit an endocrinologist when I get approved. In terms of well-being it's great, I feel both much better than without estrogen or at lower dosage. Skin is much better, wounds heal faster, I am mentally more stable, overall I really have nothing to complain about.

Just revisited the Norwood scale by the way. Was probably Norwood 3 already tbh.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I dare raise E2 to 6 mg. My estradiol at 4mg was 80.5 pg / ml which is probably not enough for good hair growth.