SUCCESS Started in 5 days? (pics)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
k3nn7i said:
I personally don't know hw they divide the pill (proscar 5mg) into 5 parts.
I'm taking propecia 1mg. No cutting required. So I dont even have a slightest idea of hw some ppl cut it. Though I heard of ppl using pill cutter. but the division of the pills are just not mentioned clearly.

Maybe you can search at
Board index » Men's Hair Loss Treatments » Propecia (Finasteride, Proscar, Fincar) Forum.

I remember seeing one guy actually show a video, uploaded onto youtube, on cutting the pills. gd luck bro...

get a pill cutter $1 at the pharmacy... easy to splitt in 1/4

RaginDemon

Reaction score
pill cutter is the shizzle! :punk:

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
c'mon be kind to the guy

he might not speak english as his number one language, and he might be wrong, not everyones as experienced as you guys are they ;)

it takes at least a couple of months before you would notice anything, if you've responded extremely well, but a 6 months to a year for most people to notice improvement and maintenance.

give it a good year and see how it goes, and take pics for yourself and others!

crossings

Reaction score
I toke it 5 days propecia and minoxidil , after 5 days i stoped propecia and keep going to minoxidil ,now its a month with minoxidil and i see some tiny thin hairs when i look very very very close were my hair use to be once on my tamples.. . I dont know if they were there before minoxidil because i never looked so close to my had before... what do you think ? Can minoxidil alone do this? Will that tiny thin hair become strong black hair or its just an ilusion...or to soon?