crossings

Reaction score
SUCCES Started in 5 days? It looks like some hair grow? :freaked:
1mg PROSCAR daily
MINOXIDIL 2% twice/day

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah of course! Your hair has def come back in 5 days and looks great. Just imagine what it will look like in 7 days... I expect a full recovery if not more hair then you had in highschool in about 12 days. :gay:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Replying to yourself, now?

Hahaha, no. Your previous posts on this forum indicate you're a liar.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's why I think that. From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41036

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:18 pm
crossings said:
I'am 30years male. 5 years ago my hair start to fall...

(snip)

Please tell me , this risks are real ?
Did this realy worth?
It is long term effect or if we stop treatment hair falls again and faster ....?
What means the big3? What are the drugs exacly names and dosage to start this ?

I sow alot of drugs on this forum: PROSCAR,PROPECIA,ROGAINE,NIZORAL,minoxidil?,finasteride?

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:58 pm (The same day, 1hr 40mins later)
crossings said:
I decide to buy PROSCAR because is much much cheaper ...

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 pm (2 days later)

crossings said:
I toke it the 4'th dose 1mg proscar but I think I'am going to quit all of this cause I have a life infront , no need any gyno's remove treatment or brain problems after few moths,years of this. MAYBE IN 8 months hair start to grow but in the same time sides shows

So we are to believe that not only did you decide on a lifetime's commitment of Proscar in just under 2 hours, but that you somehow located and bought some on the same day. Then somehow you took your fourth dose of finasteride only 2 days later, on Saturday and decided to quit.

crossings

Reaction score
I toke it from the day one proscar and minoxidil! (20.09.2007) and post here to see the impact reaction so I can quit fast and I dont think is a lifetime commitment of Proscar because If no hair grown'till now I can stop anytime cause no hair grow to lost...

I see you're an experienced guy abaut all this...many posts from you.. , please tell me what do you sincerly think abaut this treatment ? Why all this bull...t abaut 2% sides unreall , abaut future side effects , abaut all. Are you happy with your regimen? No scared at all? Beacuse ,as I can see on this forum and others its a fuc.k.ing dramatic situation for some people . And I think abaut as talking after 10-15 years abaut sides... offcourse with all the hair need it but maybe with some other complications much more dangerous

RaginDemon

Reaction score
learn how to talk moron, you got more problems in your head than on your head.

crossings

Reaction score
Sorry for my english but I see you're not nice at all with some members , also no respect.
Hm..
You know , first 7 years of education are very important. You missed

Also try to not reply to all in your idiot style with few words like '' great ! another succes'' '' yes ,right'' just for posting ,try to make sense in your words , many times you post withaut reading the hole story (you remeber it very well..) you have 15XX of idiot meanless posts .

Why don't you organize a ''bold meeting'' so we can ''all'' know each other and talk abaut it? . I realy like to meet you, were do you live , and your real name?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
wtf r u talking about? lol

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you just say Ragin's post short and useless?
$eriously, I believe it actually helps ppl though they are short. Ppl like responses, you know.

and if you're talking about flimflam, you're wrong. I am very thankful to him. The first time I posted here, he's the first responder. Told me roughly about male pattern baldness. appreciate it, really, as I knew nothing at all about it.

As for your success in 5 days story, whatever it is. So long it is a success to you, I'm happy for you bro.

crossings

Reaction score
Sorry for this , I see now this ppl are great .
So how long does it takes untill any new hairs shows up ? 3 month?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i could se changes in the hair color on topp in about 3 month mark.
And then slowly fillinf in from the crown and forward.
and with the minoxidil it worked alot faster.
Now using revita for about 4 months have kick started even more growth.
But i gues its better to imagine fast growth like u doo then to imagine alot off shedding like tauge and others do :youbet:

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah..I started seeing regrowth in the 3rd mth. Well, I never really believe in shampoo that regrows hair. if the male pattern baldness is caused by dht, there is nothing much a shampoo can do.

Big 3: finasteride(propecia),minoxidil(rogaine) and Nizoral, are more than enough bro...

From the fact that you're taking proscar which is the same as propecia. Im sure, you've heard of the big 3 in this forum.

Give it a year...to see whether it really is for you.

:mrgreen:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
It is IMPOSSIBLE to SEE any results in a week.

You need to be consistent on treatments for at least a month to see if there is ANY difference in the quality of your hair. I personally will suggest to give it 3 to 6 months to see if they are working.

crossings

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your advices , but 6 month of big3 will make me go through whole littles problems like : shade more for weeks maybe ,sweeling face , low lobido (btw since I start this my need for p,sy is bigger!! ) untill my hormones get ballanced ,risk of impotence if quit , and all others still unknown side of minoxidil and finasteride.
Anyway I still take this..day6

Sh.t no other no risky treat...
In your personal opinion what is the procent of side effects of finasteride?

How to split PROPECIA in exact 5 pcs.. because I'am sure that must of those who take Propecia 1mg , the qty is different every time because can't be splited in 5 equal parts and one day you take 1,25mg, one day 0.80mg,one day 1,50mg etc,and I think thats not a good thing in anykind of treatment. Propecia is most indicated for this but is extremly expensive compare with Proscar. At least make some picture with right cut to split it in 5. I want to see that cutter that dont break it apart when try to make it right...

Attachments

• PROPECIA.JPG
    PROPECIA.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,016

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how do you see peoples regimens?

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally don't know hw they divide the pill (proscar 5mg) into 5 parts.
I'm taking propecia 1mg. No cutting required. So I dont even have a slightest idea of hw some ppl cut it. Though I heard of ppl using pill cutter. but the division of the pills are just not mentioned clearly.

Maybe you can search at
Board index » Men's Hair Loss Treatments » Propecia (Finasteride, Proscar, Fincar) Forum.

I remember seeing one guy actually show a video, uploaded onto youtube, on cutting the pills. gd luck bro...