Success: Already! The Chronicles! (Now with Baseline PICS)

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Success: Already! The Chronicles!

Ahh this is so exciting, some of the hair that is falling out you can CLEARLY see how much Propecia has thickened up, the shaft is about 80% thicker then the tops of the hair. Haven't had time to update with pictures as a baseline because of Exams.

Oh those complaining about Brain Fog - I've been able to study 12 hours a day for a week and remember sentences from the book almost by word Haha.

When are you going to start Treatment BlindFan

BlindFan

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm planning on next week :) Thats awsome by the way. Are you still shedding the same amount of hairs as you did before propecia, or have you noticed some kind of drop or increase?

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score

BlindFan said:
I'm planning on next week :) Thats awsome by the way. Are you still shedding the same amount of hairs as you did before propecia, or have you noticed some kind of drop or increase?
:punk: :punk: :punk:

It has reduced so far there has been no increase in the amount of hair falling out for the couple of weeks. And the hair that does fall out is weak hair.

BlindFan

Established Member
Reaction score

so you havent taken 2 steps back to take 1 step forward so to speak?

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score

BlindFan said:
so you havent taken 2 steps back to take 1 step forward so to speak?

Nah so far all forward :punk:

BlindFan

Established Member
Reaction score

thats great man, I gota start this stuff ASAP. Recently my hairloss has reallllyyyy been getting to me. I mean I think about this thing 70% of the day, its just constant stress, I'm sure you can relate. I realized I'm getting pissed off at ppl for no apparent reason, and just have this bad aura. Everytime I look in the mirror, I dont see anything except my hair.

BlindFan

Established Member
Reaction score

.......and this is crazy considering my hairloss isnt even bad yet. I mean nobody has even said anything to me. I could only imagine how stressed I'll be if it gets worse,,,,I gota start this stuff and fastt. I don;t even consider myself vain,,I've never been vain but losing your hair seems like more than vanity, its like an identity issue. Its crazy how it could affect u. Anyway keep us posted man.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score

BlindFan said:
.......and this is crazy considering my hairloss isnt even bad yet. I mean nobody has even said anything to me. I could only imagine how stressed I'll be if it gets worse,,,,I gota start this stuff and fastt. I don;t even consider myself vain,,I've never been vain but losing your hair seems like more than vanity, its like an identity issue. Its crazy how it could affect u. Anyway keep us posted man.

Same Position as you mate, nobody can tell I am receding or anything but they will if I DONT DO ANYTHING. This is why I am doing something. We have a unique oppertunity to battle this out before anyone notices. The earlier we begin the BETTER results we get.

Here are my Pictures I took just then....
Here are my Baseline Pictures I took these pictures just then so I've been on Propecia for nearly 2 months.

crown.jpg

front-normal.jpg

side.jpg

topfront.jpg

LARGE PIC OF FRONT HAIRLINE CLICK HERE http://www.amnet.net.au/~sic/hair/191108/front.jpg
Sorry about the forehead acne been going Wild in that area with finasteride and Nizoral. tell me what you guys reckon... My hairline looks fucken sh*t!

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
yer hairs not even that bad..if i had hair like yers i wouldnt even be on here..do somethin bout yer acne....chicks would rather go for a larry david looking dude than a crater face with nice hair

BlindFan

Established Member
Reaction score
your hair looks great man! Looks like kind like ur icon hahh. But ya, did you develop the with the meds or did you have some before and it just got worse with meds?? Anyway...your hair looks thick and good, I wouldnt worry about your hairline, its not bad at all. You caught it early thats what matters. Question....your still taking .5mg right? How long into treatment did you switch from .25 to .5mg ?

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
You have some thick hair :crazy:

Though seems like you have a crown/receding hair line attack going. Good luck, awaiting your update

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
threats77 said:
yer hairs not even that bad..if i had hair like yers i wouldnt even be on here..do somethin bout yer acne....chicks would rather go for a larry david looking dude than a crater face with nice hair
Yeah man it all started popping out when I got on Nizoral then got worse on Propecia. However that Acne is WAY better now then it was 2 weeks ago thanks to Benzac AC treatments.

BlindFan said:
your hair looks great man! Looks like kind like ur icon hahh. But ya, did you develop the with the meds or did you have some before and it just got worse with meds?? Anyway...your hair looks thick and good, I wouldnt worry about your hairline, its not bad at all. You caught it early thats what matters. Question....your still taking .5mg right? How long into treatment did you switch from .25 to .5mg ?

Haha thanks mate. Not sure about your first question develop what through meds?

Yes I am still taking .5mg ED and I jumped on .5 after 28 days @ 25mg.

Night said:
You have some thick hair :crazy:

Though seems like you have a crown/receding hair line attack going. Good luck, awaiting your update
Yeh mate will update lets hope I can at least maintain this for many years to come!

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a diffuse thinner and trying to maintain as well. Hopefully I get some regrowth in the 6 months. You use Nizoral everyday, I'm thinking of adding it in the next few days. How does it leave your hair? I use T-Gel atm, because my mother had it laying around and she said it was good for dandruff (I have ALWAYS had dandruff....) .

My crown sorta looks like yours, with more defuse thinning (not that bad) on the vertex. Though your front looks solid, as long as it doesn't creep up more.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Night said:
I'm a diffuse thinner and trying to maintain as well. Hopefully I get some regrowth in the 6 months. You use Nizoral everyday, I'm thinking of adding it in the next few days. How does it leave your hair? I use T-Gel atm, because my mother had it laying around and she said it was good for dandruff (I have ALWAYS had dandruff....) .

My crown sorta looks like yours, with more defuse thinning (not that bad) on the vertex. Though your front looks solid, as long as it doesn't creep up more.

Ahh well that in case good luck to us both! :punk: Nizoral is great I can't say anything bad about the stuff and regarding how it leaves me hair? The pictures I posted up is basically what it looks like after the hair dries up....

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Well it looks great, I guess i'll have to pick up a bottle when I have some extra cash.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
yah, not sure i would continue those treatments if i got acne like that, no offense but no one will give a rats *** about your hair with acne like that

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
There are treatments to stop acne, I'm sure he can get it under control if he used one. Small price to pay to keep your hair.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Fellas my face is completely clear of any acne honestly I do not have a single pimple on my face. The forehead looks that bad because of the angles and sun light. I am not bothered about the acne because its just on the forehead and as I said earlier the Benzac AC Gel is working like a charm on it.

Are you guys nuts you'd let your hair go to stop some acne from appearing get your priorities straight or leave this website lmao

Ruthlessx

Reaction score
Sorry if you've already been asked this. But are the spots on your forehead a result of finasteride or were they already there?