Success - 5 Months of Minoxidil and Finasteride on Hair Line

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would people doubt what he was doing? There is zero value in in him lying and countless examples of people with similar regrowth.

changinglights12

Reaction score
People don't realize that Rogaine and Finasteride doesn't do **** for so many people. Especially those with early male pattern baldness diffuse thinning hair, which is such a bulk of the users.

If you don't see results after 6 months, it isn't working for you. It's that simple. It will work sooner than later, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. People who say you have to wait a year or two to see results are morons.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any information to back-up your claims? If so, please post. I disagree with you, FWIW.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
People don't realize that Rogaine and Finasteride doesn't do **** for so many people. Especially those with early male pattern baldness diffuse thinning hair, which is such a bulk of the users.

If you don't see results after 6 months, it isn't working for you. It's that simple. It will work sooner than later, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. People who say you have to wait a year or two to see results are morons.

I call bull**** - do not believe what he says. I tried finasteride for 6 months when I was 21. No results at all, so I quit using it. Really dumb move.
I started again at age 25, first with minoxidil and later finasteride. Going at it for almost a year now, seeing some good results.