Subliminal Affirmations For Hair Loss ?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are going to come into this thread to laugh at you, however I do believe that your mind has the power to make physical changes in your body. "Probably placebo." Sure, that's the whole point! The problem with this self hypnosis/induced placebo is that you can't quantify it, and you can't exactly replicate it reliably.

Using this method WITH proven hair loss treatments could possibly yield good results in the same way that hypochondriacs give themselves sides when using treatments.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are going to come into this thread to laugh at you, however I do believe that your mind has the power to make physical changes in your body. "Probably placebo." Sure, that's the whole point! The problem with this self hypnosis/induced placebo is that you can't quantify it, and you can't exactly replicate it reliably.

Using this method WITH proven hair loss treatments could possibly yield good results in the same way that hypochondriacs give themselves sides when using treatments.

Thank you for clarifying things up. I know it sounds ridiculous but everyone knows what mind is capable of,that's why it sounds interesting to me.But i don't know the way the channel does it would be effective.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try them sometimes, no visible results of course, but the mind/body relaxation tgey entail are overall beneficial and there might be some chance they slow the loss down, maybe