Styling Gel? that makes hair look thicker/ fuller?

sl

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is there any good styling gels out there that help to make the hair look fuller?

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have thin hair, don't use thick or long hold gel.

Go for lighter gel or putty that won't seperate your hair too much making it look limp and showing scalp.

sl

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
SURF HAIR by Garnier Fructis... honestly, you will never turn back.

Can this bought in morrisons or boots?

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I would recommend Fiber by American Crew. Kind of like a putty but not as greasy. I get it at Great Clips.

Axon

Reaction score
I use the American Crew products as well...they are greasy if you apply too much, but they hold my crown down like the white man holds down the brothers! J/k.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
SURF HAIR by Garnier Fructis... honestly, you will never turn back.

Agree this stuff is really good i used to put gel but not anymore since i tried it

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just wanted to add my perspective.
If your Norwood level is less than 3 these products might help.
Being NW5 before hair transplant, I used all the products discussed in various sites (spent close to 300 $). None of the sh*t works. Having a good shower and letting the hair dry naturally gives the best possible coverage.

(This might be irrelevant for you. However no one told this to me, just making sure you don't waste money if your Norwood is bad).

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Techprof

Hope you didn't throw all the styling aids away, you might be needing them in a few months!

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
THE KING:

dyndigi29314.gif

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I got back to using Thicker Fuller Hair gel and not on American Crew and it makes my hair look a lot thicker than before. Of course, I used L'Oreal Vive Thickening Shampoo along with it.