Styling aids?

VWdude

Reaction score
alright, I enjoy styling my hair like many of you and I was just wondering what the best product would be for keeping your hair in check, but at the same time not making it look thin and flat... something that will give you volume.

Right now I am using GOT2B Molding putty... basically when its in your hair it doesnt make it look too glossy or anything and it gives you a natural look and you can mold it and shape it throughout the day, it actually makes your hair appear thicker ... It's good stuff but I hear american crew fiber is pretty good too? any ideas on american crew fiber or any other styling aid?

viperfish

Reaction score
I really like the American Crew styling aids, especially the thickening lotion. However, as far as gels go I gotta say that Nioxin makes the best gels/styling aids for thinning hair. I really love the Nioxin Liquid Gel, which seems to improve your hair every time you use it. I have noticed with other products that the hold and just how it makes your hair look wears off the longer you use them. I have not found that to be a problem with Nioxin's stuff.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd