Study: Propecia Responders and Non-Responders

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your point man i dont get it as im a relative newbie. What dies it mean about sebum blockage because i used to be on accutane which suppresses sebum production.

accutane produce hairloss,because it suppresses all sebum production

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone who is non-androgenic but didn't realize this and taking finasteride get side effects making them more sensitive dht and losing massive amount of hair when they weren't before starting finasteride?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting study. Any finasteride non-responders who found something else that works which is not DUTA ant transitioning to woman?
would like to know that as i'm a non responder to oral finasteride and dutasteride only thing i found to stop the progression is using massive dose of minoxidil ( 10 ml a day)

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would like to know that as i'm a non responder to oral finasteride and dutasteride only thing i found to stop the progression is using massive dose of minoxidil ( 10 ml a day)
From what I understood, hypersensitivity to androgens is exactly that. Follicles so sensitive that even testosterone will damage them.

Ru58841 would be a theoretical answer since it will stop testosterone as well from binding to thr AR.

This guy made an excellent video (17 minuts) about this very subject.

Hope it helps

Ps: Now if you tell me that you also tried RU from a reputable source and it didn't work then I'm all out of guesses hairloss sucks

Last edited: