Study: Ketoconazole is a STIMULANT.........

abcdefg

Reaction score
Where can you buy nizoral 2%? I think its illegal without a prescription but the 1% is okay so that is all I ever tried and it seemed to do nothing for me.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Where can you buy nizoral 2%? I think its illegal without a prescription but the 1% is okay so that is all I ever tried and it seemed to do nothing for me.
by prescription if you are in the us.
or go to canada med shoppe online no prescrip needed but may take 2wks to arrive so order early to prevent running out.

metadalll

Reaction score
i love keto, at first i would use 2% 2 times a week and it didn't work for my red itchy oily scalp, then i started using it almost everyday and then BAM, healthy scalp

CCS

Reaction score
It sure would be nice if Miconazole works as well as Ketoconazole. It is much cheaper. If I do a topical, I'll add the Miconazole. I don't want minoxidil since I don't think it actually slows the balding process.

I think I'll mix some piroctone olamine shampoo, selenium sulphide shampoo, and ketoconazole shampoo in my hand each time I shower. Hopefully my finasteride is real. Sounds like a very cheap regimin for now.

abcdefg

Reaction score
So we are clearly talking about the 2% and not the 1% then? Does 1% work the same way there might be a big difference in strength between the two since one is prescription only.

CCS

Reaction score
I felt the 1% nizoral did me very well. Right now I'm using a 2% generic, without a prescription of course. Cheap, too. I have not noticed any improvement. I think my hair actually got worse, but because I stopped using finasteride for a while.