Stu85's story - (updated - page 3 - 06/07)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
hey stu, how's it all going?

He is probabily doing great, thats why he is no longer here.

:hairy:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, he was on this forum today which is why I posted the question

:hairy: <- wtf is this anyway? looks like a rasta or summat

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
well, he was on this forum today which is why I posted the question

:hairy: <- wtf is this anyway? looks like a rasta or summat

Its just one of the icon called HAIRY from the EMOTICONS. I hope one day some new technology comes out and we all get our perfect hair back.

Taug will be complaining about having too much hair by then.
lol

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Aye, I'm still about, thanks for the concern flimflam. :)

I'm not doing too bad, but I'm still obsessed with my hair. I don't think I'm losing as much as I used to, and I think the crown is looking better than it was 6 months ago... but it's still hard to tell - and in the mean time, superstitious fool that I am, I'm scared of saying things are getting better in case I jinx myself! In order to compare my hair with the first pics I posted I'll have to wait until it gets longer.

I'm also using Dutas these days, though I'm a bit worried of fakes so I'm going to see if I can get a hormone test some time soon. My doctor must be getting fed up of me.

I also have seborrheic dermatitis which doesn't seem to want to piss off and die. I'm worried that it could be something worse as all the stuff the doctor gave me hasn't done anything to clear it up.

I'm pretty terrified that I have something other than male pattern baldness. I know I'm almost certainly being a hypochondriac, but I might draw up a list of possible conditions that cause hairloss and demand tests for them. :D Hey, I want to be sure that it is male pattern baldness! I have no problem with it if it is - at least then I'm 100% sure of what I'm dealing with.

And how are things with you, flimflam?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Stu85 said:

I'm not doing too bad, but I'm still obsessed with my hair. I don't think I'm losing as much as I used to, and I think the crown is looking better than it was 6 months ago... but it's still hard to tell - and in the mean time, superstitious fool that I am, I'm scared of saying things are getting better in case I jinx myself! In order to compare my hair with the first pics I posted I'll have to wait until it gets longer.

I'm also using Dutas these days, though I'm a bit worried of fakes so I'm going to see if I can get a hormone test some time soon. My doctor must be getting fed up of me.

I also have seborrheic dermatitis which doesn't seem to want to piss off and die. I'm worried that it could be something worse as all the stuff the doctor gave me hasn't done anything to clear it up.

I'm pretty terrified that I have something other than male pattern baldness. I know I'm almost certainly being a hypochondriac, but I might draw up a list of possible conditions that cause hairloss and demand tests for them. :D Hey, I want to be sure that it is male pattern baldness! I have no problem with it if it is - at least then I'm 100% sure of what I'm dealing with.

I'd love to be confirmed that the cause of my hair loss is male pattern baldness as well.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stu85 said:

yeah why not .. it's worth checking out just to know for sure. I personally couldn't be arsed with all that :) I've just assumed the worst hah.

things ok with me mate, thanks. hair not much better really, I don't ever shed anything, even if I give my head a good rub only 1 or 2 fall out. I started minoxidil foam 6 weeks ago... the big daddy sauce.

dutasteride is a bit heavy going innit? brave lad !

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dutasteride + minoxidil + oral spironolactone

that should be the big three

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

Ahhh, manboobs.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
retropunk said:
RaginDemon said:

Ahhh, manboobs.

I work out and my chest is huge...If it turns into man boobs, they will be triple D. hahahaha