Strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity. Does that mean less side effects from AA?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll have no choice but use RU if bica keep giving me side effects, so I want some good source to buy it.
Ru isnt side free either for many. I had chest pressure and a pressure on my thyroid lasted 10 min every time I applied it also noticed my libido was abit lower. It nuked my hair so im trying bica low dose first.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru isnt side free either for many. I had chest pressure and a pressure on my thyroid lasted 10 min every time I applied it also noticed my libido was abit lower. It nuked my hair so im trying bica low dose first.
Remember, not everyone reacts the same to medication. Maybe it works great for me, who knows, but anyways I'll keep trying with lower dose of bica.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember, not everyone reacts the same to medication. Maybe it works great for me, who knows, but anyways I'll keep trying with lower dose of bica.
Bica has a week half life. Ru has 1h half life litteraly and needs to be applied twice a day usually. I can try 3% ru two bottles it Will cost me 106 us dollars a month.. 5% is more expensive. Not keen on buying the powder and mix it myself. But gonna test bica first I guess.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica has a week half life. Ru has 1h half life litteraly and needs to be applied twice a day usually. I can try 3% ru two bottles it Will cost me 106 us dollars a month.. 5% is more expensive. Not keen on buying the powder and mix it myself. But gonna test bica first I guess.
It doesn't build systemic then.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, bica is better, the only thing I don't like about topical bica is that we have not many reports so we can't know how effective it is.

Yeah, I know, bica is better, the only thing I don't like about topical bica is that we have not many reports so we can't know how effective it is.
Read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-03-18-53-04-137_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-03-18-53-04-137_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 48

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One member on the Spanish forum performed a purity test of RU58841 from ActiFolic. He ordered the 8% topical solution. The test came back at a concentration of 67 mg/ml, which is pretty good if you consider there is a +/- 10% deviation from the labs. Here is the thread (translate to english): https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89453

*ActiFolic sends within European Union only.

@Adri23
@losingbattle88 Why the dislike, though? I do not recommend RU either. Otherwise, I would try it myself but the unknown side-effects aren’t worthy at all! I just provided what I have gathered while searching for it.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Straight from the wiki "The affinity of bicalutamide for the AR is relatively low as it is approximately 30 to 100 times lower than that of DHT, which is 2.5- to 10-fold as potent as an AR agonist as testosterone"

RU is said to be close to equivalent to the binding affinity of T, making it closer to roughly only 3-10 times weaker than DHT. Problem is the half life. Bica has a much longer half life, and is weaker, which competes by outnumbering androgens

This is why a combo would probably be really nice