STOPPING MASTURBATION

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There must be something to this, but it is just intuition at this point. From personal ethics I try to refrain from masturbating, but since my ascetics are not quite perfected I do occasionally do it and I always notice an irritated scalp the next day. It could be all in my head of course, but it's happened enough times that I have to chalk it up as some kind of hormone reaction. There really needs to be a controlled study on this, but to really get the information we need it would have to take a group of early adolescent young (12-14) men and track their... 'autoerotic frequency'... for a decade or more, which is probably impossible (necessity of self-reporting). Not to mention creepy.

rider88

Reaction score
I started in 7th grade (when I was 12) and thats about the same time i started getting horrible acne. I'll be honest, I overdid it almost twice a day every day. Ive been doing it up until like two weeks ago and I noticed the acne has gone away. I also have had a very healthy feeling scalp since stopping (its usually extremely oily or extremely dry) and I've noticed that no hair is falling out. There is even some new growth along my receded hairline, its actually filling in. I'm going to refrain from jerking for as long as I can, and try and return my body to its pre 12 year old state.