Stop & Regrow Claims 99% Stop Loss On Their Program

SoulRebel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am concerned. I had been on finasteride for like 12 years and when I got off of it I felt really run down and tired all the time. Getting back on a blocker helped that. Maybe my body can’t handle high DHT levels anymore after years of low levels, not sure.

I’m not sure on sides so far either. I had one day where I felt foggy. But that was it. When I’m not on a blocker I don’t think too much about subtle changes in my psyche, if I feel foggy I don’t dwell on it. Where as now I do since I’m on a blocker. Some of it is psychosomatic I’m sure. I’m tracking how often I feel foggy in a journal so I will keep you posted.

Lucas Kerr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've actually been on S&R for years. The Dr and his team are definitely legit... I'm not losing my hair and there are no side effects. The price also went down for the medicine once I grew my hair back to normal and am "maintaining". Look into it and do your own research if you're actually interested in how it works.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've actually been on S&R for years. The Dr and his team are definitely legit... I'm not losing my hair and there are no side effects. The price also went down for the medicine once I grew my hair back to normal and am "maintaining". Look into it and do your own research if you're actually interested in how it works.
“Member since: Today”

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I agree the product itself is overpriced. It’s just dutasteride oral and foam. You could get propecia and minoxidil on your own for much cheaper. I pay it because it’s affordable, for me, and I like that there is a monitoring of my blood and follicular progress. I used to maintain with 1/4 propecia so my plan is to regrow then drop the amount of dutasteride down to the bare minimum. Then maybe supplement with some of the newer topical stuff that I’ve read about elsewhere online.
Do they put most of their clients on dutasteride and minoxidil foam?

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Would honestly be a good way for a business tho.. just put fina in a different package and sell as miracle solution, eliminate nocebo effect.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SoulRebel
Joined July 2018
Regimen: Stop and Regrow

@Lucas Kerr
Regimen: Stop and Regrow

How about you stop trying to scam people and regrow a conscience

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

giphy.gif