Stop & Regrow Claims 99% Stop Loss On Their Program

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.stopandregrow.com/how-it-works

I found this site, not sure how new it is (if at all). They claim to personalize the treatement to your DNA, making sure they combine the medicines with other things to balance hormones so you don't see sides like when you are just on finasteride. They say what they use is FDA approved. They claim 100% success in treating male pattern baldness, and that 99% of men stop hairloss and see hair thicken. What do you guys think? I'm guessing they put you on finasteride + Min, and some other hormone balancing meds to lower sides.

" Approximately 90% of the men who have started this treatment have noticed – within only three months – that their hair loss has stopped and they can visibly see thicker hair. While everyone’s results may vary, Dr. Nettles is so confident in the effectiveness of his personalized hair loss solution that he guarantees it.
If the formula does not work for you, Dr. Nettles will provide your money back - guaranteed. Either way, you cannot lose. "

EDIT: LOL They have this post on their blog:

http://www.stopandregrow.com/why-yo...ls-or-cloning-to-cure-hair-loss-any-time-soon

EDIT EDIT: Let this thread die now, as it's probably a scam.

Last edited:

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason it is hereditary is due to a small defect on one (hereditary) gene which causes our bodies to over-produce the hormone DHT. DHT when present in higher than normal levels acts to bind to the hair shaft and block essential nutrients from reaching the susceptible hair follicles which gradually miniaturize and die.

Sure doesn't inspire confidence.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is such a waste. It already sounds like B.S.

What do you expect when assholes like these can run around freely, while the only "legitimate" companies at the top of this have their heads up their asses.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, do you know why nobody's replying to this thread? We don't even know where to start to debunk this sh*t

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, yea I didn't think this was legit. I only gave it consideration because it sounded like they put you on minoxidil and dutasteride/finasteride, but with some sort of hormone moderating pills to prevent sides.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man im f*****g tired tried every thing but nothing stops my hairloss no more b.s nutrients just waiting and saving money for big company like shiseido and histogen and if they dont come out at 2021 i will get hairtransplant in lovely turkey

john.donson.69

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sad part is.... people actually buy this stuff

yep. i mean thats the only reason these con-artists even bother with it - they now there is someone naive enough to fall for it.

its unfathomable to me, but a lot of people still, to this day, think you just need to google and order the right spray/oil/shampoo and your hairloss is fixed. like biology, chemistry and physics are just some nuissance that can by bypassed by consuming random obscure "natural ingredients"

SoulRebel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing finasteride up until a year ago. I stopped for a year to see if it helped my sex drive which I thought was maybe low. Within a year I had noticeable loss so I started looking at other options.

I came across Stop And Regrow around that time. I liked the fact that it they use the monthly payment model and that a doctor is regularly monitoring my levels and assessing the results with a microscope. I've always felt like its hard to track progress visually sometimes so having someone count the hairs in different locations seems like a more sound approach. I like that blood work is done regularly so I'm making sure I'm getting the amount of blocker that I need, not just some arbitrary amount meant to work for the average person.

The doctor claims to use the program himself, contrasted against his bald brothers, lends some credibility. I guess they could be half brothers or something.

I believe there is an active ingredient besides dutasteride in the topical treatment, which is supposed to cause the regrowth. Which I feel I need since finasteride only every stopped my loss, it never caused regrowth.

I can say this, his staff all seem very confident in what he is doing. They are all very genuine people, not Beverly Hill types. So I think if it was a scam I would have picked up on something.

Overall I think he's taking a very holistic approach and considering many different blood factors, protein intake, cholesterol levels, and testosterone vs free testosterone.

I'm at 2 months right now. I can see the hairs on my hairline that most recently disappeared are growing again.

Reactions: KSA

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jean-_Reno-_Not-_True.gif

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing finasteride up until a year ago. I stopped for a year to see if it helped my sex drive which I thought was maybe low. Within a year I had noticeable loss so I started looking at other options.

I came across Stop And Regrow around that time. I liked the fact that it they use the monthly payment model and that a doctor is regularly monitoring my levels and assessing the results with a microscope. I've always felt like its hard to track progress visually sometimes so having someone count the hairs in different locations seems like a more sound approach. I like that blood work is done regularly so I'm making sure I'm getting the amount of blocker that I need, not just some arbitrary amount meant to work for the average person.

The doctor claims to use the program himself, contrasted against his bald brothers, lends some credibility. I guess they could be half brothers or something.

I believe there is an active ingredient besides dutasteride in the topical treatment, which is supposed to cause the regrowth. Which I feel I need since finasteride only every stopped my loss, it never caused regrowth.

I can say this, his staff all seem very confident in what he is doing. They are all very genuine people, not Beverly Hill types. So I think if it was a scam I would have picked up on something.

Overall I think he's taking a very holistic approach and considering many different blood factors, protein intake, cholesterol levels, and testosterone vs free testosterone.

I'm at 2 months right now. I can see the hairs on my hairline that most recently disappeared are growing again.
Gee! What low, low price would I need to pay to take advantage of this amazing offer? I wouldn't want to miss out on
E S S E N T I A L N U T R I E N T S

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't shill for this guy but I feel like what he is selling is genuine but just vastly over priced and maybe a little risky. I can't find a single bad review of this guy online but I know in this day and age, that doesn't mean anything. But If you guys recall there was a woman who posted here a while back about putting her son on dutasteride and she said it was this guys's clinic that recommended it. She said they would be using some sort of estrogen blocker as well so it wouldn't hurt the kid.

So I don't think it's a scam. But $200+ consultation fee and then $150/month is just too much. And even if I could afford that, the idea of being on a mixture of hormone blockers to keep my hair just doesn't sound healthy. I mean they literally recommended a 15 year old kid to be on one of the most powerful androgen blockers.

SoulRebel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't shill for this guy but I feel like what he is selling is genuine but just vastly over priced and maybe a little risky. I can't find a single bad review of this guy online but I know in this day and age, that doesn't mean anything. But If you guys recall there was a woman who posted here a while back about putting her son on dutasteride and she said it was this guys's clinic that recommended it. She said they would be using some sort of estrogen blocker as well so it wouldn't hurt the kid.

So I don't think it's a scam. But $200+ consultation fee and then $150/month is just too much. And even if I could afford that, the idea of being on a mixture of hormone blockers to keep my hair just doesn't sound healthy. I mean they literally recommended a 15 year old kid to be on one of the most powerful androgen blockers.

Yes I agree the product itself is overpriced. It’s just dutasteride oral and foam. You could get propecia and minoxidil on your own for much cheaper. I pay it because it’s affordable, for me, and I like that there is a monitoring of my blood and follicular progress. I used to maintain with 1/4 propecia so my plan is to regrow then drop the amount of dutasteride down to the bare minimum. Then maybe supplement with some of the newer topical stuff that I’ve read about elsewhere online.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I agree the product itself is overpriced. It’s just dutasteride oral and foam. You could get propecia and minoxidil on your own for much cheaper. I pay it because it’s affordable, for me, and I like that there is a monitoring of my blood and follicular progress. I used to maintain with 1/4 propecia so my plan is to regrow then drop the amount of dutasteride down to the bare minimum. Then maybe supplement with some of the newer topical stuff that I’ve read about elsewhere online.

Aren't you concerned about the other hormone blockers they put in the formula?

Have you experienced any side effects?

Last edited: