Stock Levels...and Custom Orders... Check With Your Vendor!

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take to teach a person how to make a hair system?

To learn how to knot? Not sure. To learn how to knot well enough that it lasts and looks realistic? They could of easily been a surgeon.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me, I check the stocks of my hair pieces everyday from multiple different suppliers. So far, none has changed across the board.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just had notice over the weekend of immediate price increase from my supplier as a result of Chinese factory increases.

Its on new orders. Thankfully, I have pieces, but if you need pieces and your supplier hasnt raised prices think about stocking up as prices will only go one way. Even once NK reopen the Chinese have no history of price reductions.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some folks are in need of a reality check. A former client popped up out of the blue with an emergency. Needs a system, IMMEDIATLEY.

Not willing to budge on base type or density.

When he found out about a small price increase, blew a gasket.

If you are not willing to be flexible... you will need to either buy a hat or go out without hair.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for this website. I've been looking everywhere for a color that isn't as dark as 1 and isn't as brown as 1b. I think I may have found it. Can you comment of the quality and longevity of hair pieces from this company, and how long have you been a customer?
I have been a customer since i began wearing about 3 years ago. I have tried other companies, amazon, direct from china and all pieces were similar. As for quality, i am satisfied, have tried many if their models, m110, m116, m115, at first i was rough with my pieces ( lack of experience) and was buying human grey hair with is overly processed and shed, but since i switched to synthetic grey ( on their recommendations) have no issues. Another plus for me is they have a Canadian wharehouse so i pay no custom fees.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
So why not move all the knotting to China already? Are there enough knotters?

Obviously, no. It takes a while to train them, it's hard, detailed work that young people would rather NOT do. The people that are doing it are demanding much higher wages than they did before it moved to N. Korea.

Production is significantly lower than it was before. Obviously the companies don't tell us everything. So I won't even speculate.

We are in a global crisis... people need to wake up to the fact that things are not the same, and won't be, for a long time, if ever!

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a slight price increase at my salon. It would probably be even higher, but you can only get their units (mine is French lace) if they cut them in/style it. I think $530 is fine. Some South Florida places charge $1,000+ for the same product/service!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
There’s a slight price increase at my salon. It would probably be even higher, but you can only get their units (mine is French lace) if they cut them in/style it. I think $530 is fine. Some South Florida places charge $1,000+ for the same product/service!
Custom or stock?

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a reality check for sure - and for me a time for reevaluation. There is a real possibility that I may have to move - and if I do, it may be a good time to unload the stresses of our present situation.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Damn, I'm going to have to move to stock systems too I guess. Using an old hairpiece as a template, how is it to cut the stock system? I don't have an actual template.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
guys has anyone ordered or used Superhairpieces ? ive never ordered from them however i am kinda anxious about stocking up , and they have a system in my colour of 22R in stock and its pretty affordable. But i am wary about quality. its still 180.00 so dont want to waste my money! the reviews are VERY mixed! so i am wary.. anyone used them before ? what is the quality ? thank you so much

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys has anyone ordered or used Superhairpieces ? ive never ordered from them however i am kinda anxious about stocking up , and they have a system in my colour of 22R in stock and its pretty affordable. But i am wary about quality. its still 180.00 so dont want to waste my money! the reviews are VERY mixed! so i am wary.. anyone used them before ? what is the quality ? thank you so much

I'm on the fence too, they have my color as well. Not sure if I should pull the plug and drop 190.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence too, they have my color as well. Not sure if I should pull the plug and drop 190.
Exactly like me , i have even messaged them to ask , but im sure they are not going to tell me anything other then they are amazing! ... i am hoping SOMEONE will let us know what they are like and if we can trust them! but i am like you , i am on the verge of just buying it!!! Although i did buy one a few months ago when i was very nervous about stock , after my usual places where all sold out , i got a hair system on ebay from the US , and it arrived... it was only £120 so not as expensive as my normal systems but the think is horrendous! the hair is super dry and wirey ... not sure what to do, i contacted them and they said i can send it back for a refund, but i dont know what to do! i probably should just send it back and wait for the money back and HOPE i get the money back!!!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an update...

We are starting to use a new factory that is able to produce custom units for us in about 8 weeks (not China).

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks,

Steve

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly like me , i have even messaged them to ask , but im sure they are not going to tell me anything other then they are amazing! ... i am hoping SOMEONE will let us know what they are like and if we can trust them! but i am like you , i am on the verge of just buying it!!! Although i did buy one a few months ago when i was very nervous about stock , after my usual places where all sold out , i got a hair system on ebay from the US , and it arrived... it was only £120 so not as expensive as my normal systems but the think is horrendous! the hair is super dry and wirey ... not sure what to do, i contacted them and they said i can send it back for a refund, but i dont know what to do! i probably should just send it back and wait for the money back and HOPE i get the money back!!!

I bought an Ebay stock piece during January simply because I wanted to learn how to wear hairpieces on my own. It was my test piece, so I was comfortable making mistakes with it since it was relatively cheap. Now, I want to buy a real system before school starts in Spring, yet everywhere I look all my colors are sold out and the prices have been bumped an extra $100. At this point, all I can do is wait and hope for the restocking to take place, hopefully sometime near December. I want to be wearing a piece for 2021 at least.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought an Ebay stock piece during January simply because I wanted to learn how to wear hairpieces on my own. It was my test piece, so I was comfortable making mistakes with it since it was relatively cheap. Now, I want to buy a real system before school starts in Spring, yet everywhere I look all my colors are sold out and the prices have been bumped an extra $100. At this point, all I can do is wait and hope for the restocking to take place, hopefully sometime near December. I want to be wearing a piece for 2021 at least.

22R, lace?

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey , yes i am looking for 22R full swiss or french lace density 100-110%