steroids that are easy on hair

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
Samian, that would be all well and good if he didn't care about his - which, given that this post is on a hairloss forum... he obviously does! Fast acting esters will rock his system (including his DHT/serum test balance) majorly which, i don't think is what he wants. From his posts he seems to be after steady, quality gains that he can maintain.

samiam

Reaction score
made_guy82 said:
Samian, that would be all well and good if he didn't care about his - which, given that this post is on a hairloss forum... he obviously does! Fast acting esters will rock his system (including his DHT/serum test balance) majorly which, i don't think is what he wants. From his posts he seems to be after steady, quality gains that he can maintain.

What u have to understand is Test is Test.

The only difference is some are faster acting and some arent.

If hes prone to the sides of test then hell get it anyways except if hes on a faster test like Suspension or Propecia he can quickly stop and all of the test and its effects would stop within 3-5days finish. Whereas the longer acting tests are great but if you are prone to its sides you cant do anything about it as the test is still floating around inside him for quite a bit longer.

However if he takes his Propecia(finasteride)/Avodart(dustaride) and takes say Susp/Propecia (normal dosages) Plus Anti-Ests such as Nolvadex+Clomid then he'll most likely be fine. If he notices sides such as losing hair then all he has to do is stop it.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree test is test, but introducing it into your system at different levels/speeds can have vastly different effects as the human body will react differently to a quick unexpected, high dose as opposed to slower released dosages that the body can accommodate.

Sides from quicker acting esters are likely to be more dramatic than slower ones. And if sides were noticed on slower acting esters, the longest you would have to wait is 2 weeks tops to clear the system of the extra test.

sl

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Mad guy..............Tren will kill your hair!

Also if your taking Something like Propecia, I am sure you can slowly increase the dose? so it has less affetct?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'll throw in my $.2. I've been on a Deca only cycle for 5 weeks exactly, at 400mg/wk. I have not experienced any of the common side effects such as testicular atrophy or impotency. No increase in hairloss as well. As a matter of fact, this drug has given me 24lbs of muscle in only 4 weeks time (3 weeks remaining), and an increase in sex drive at that. I am not saying that everyone will respond the same, but I am truly impressed with my results. Of course, I am training with bodybuilders that kick my *** in the gym, my protein intake is around 250mg, calorie intake is 3000/ED and I get plenty of rest, but everything counts!

I am thinking of just making it one long cycle instead of having a pause and then starting another in a few months. Therefore, instead of tapering the deca down to 2 shots of 200mg at the end, I will just keep it 400mg till the end, and connect primobolan depot 400mg/wk with var for a complete cycle of 16 weeks. HCG and novaldex/clomid will be ready at the finish line. I have read allot into the subject and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

-XL

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to enter the darkside but the reason i still haven´t juiced was because of hairloss.

I´m a diffuse thinner although i still have a full head of hair but i wanted to do an 8 or 10 week test enanthate cycle of 500mg/w but i´m affraid my hair would be worse.

Although hairloss is inevitable i prefer to have a great body and bald than being skinny and bald and since in some years i will be bald (unless HM comes faster) i might as well juice to help me get bigger.

I´m taking finastride at 1mg per day and use minoxidil 5% once per day but in 6 months i still haven´t got results.

FOr what i read from you is that juice isn´t that agressive to hair but in BB sites they all say that if you want to keep your hair then don´t juice...but does it help taking hairloss meds and escape a big shed from a test cycle?

powersam

Reaction score
you crazy kids should stop looking for shortcuts and just put the work in. get your diet right and get your workout schedule right. i really dont see any circumstance in which the use of steroids would become needful, with the exception of it being used medically to hasten injury recovery etc.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
PowerSam said:
you crazy kids should stop looking for shortcuts and just put the work in. get your diet right and get your workout schedule right. i really dont see any circumstance in which the use of steroids would become needful, with the exception of it being used medically to hasten injury recovery etc.

Too true....

But if he's gonna do it, we might as well give him any useful advice (albeit sometimes conflicting...) :wink: