steroids that are easy on hair

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
which ones cause the least damage??is anavar best?? or deca??

Leirro30

Reaction score
Deca is supposedly the mildest androgen on the hair, provided you're not taking finasteride.

If you're taking finasteride, perhaps low dose test (300 or 400 mg/week) would be okay.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah well forget about test its the reason for hair loss..but i am planning a deca durabolin cycle soon and i know i have to stop taking finasteride while im on it..i will continue to use nozoral everyday though ..should this be enouth?? or should i start using minoxidil while on cycle and then stop when finished??

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
crazy dude.
you need to wait a month or so to get the residual finasteride out of your system, because it's the DHT blocking effect of it that makes Deca more lethal on your hair (it stops it converting through a milder form of DHT - which makes it safe to use when not taking finasteride). Then deca stays in your system for a couple of months after you stop taking it anyway.

Test doesn't cause hairloss, nor does DHT for that matter - your genetics cause it, and DHT makes it happen.

If you're taking finasteride, do a low dose test (cyp or enanthate) cycle with some anavar and you should be fine. Because the finasteride will stop too much of the test from converting to DHT - though may increase estrogen, so make sure you're taking something like nolvadex.
BTW i know this thread is probably too old to help the thread-starter, but i hope its useful nonetheless

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks made guy your a legend man...ive got some anavar ..i got one last question for ya bro..how hard will keeping gains be while on propecia??? does it cause much muscle loss or is that all bull crap?? thanks again bro

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
and would sus 250 be ok or is it strictly enan or cyp?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
made_guy82 said:
crazy dude.
you need to wait a month or so to get the residual finasteride out of your system, because it's the DHT blocking effect of it that makes Deca more lethal on your hair (it stops it converting through a milder form of DHT - which makes it safe to use when not taking finasteride). Then deca stays in your system for a couple of months after you stop taking it anyway.

Test doesn't cause hairloss, nor does DHT for that matter - your genetics cause it, and DHT makes it happen.

If you're taking finasteride, do a low dose test (cyp or enanthate) cycle with some anavar and you should be fine. Because the finasteride will stop too much of the test from converting to DHT - though may increase estrogen, so make sure you're taking something like nolvadex.
BTW i know this thread is probably too old to help the thread-starter, but i hope its useful nonetheless

My God... :freaked2:

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
haha, i think weepy is hinting at the fact that it could be considered a bit crazy to do ANYTHING that could make hairloss more aggressive. I agree - but if someone is set on doing something, at least i can help him make an informed decision.

As for your question killuminati, anavar is good stuff - will make you stronger (pretty much no hair side effects, not great for gains on its own, but lifting heavier should help you gain size...theoretically).

Sus should be ok, because it's time release (with 4 different types of test, it is 'supposed' to even out the delivery) formula should minimise peaking and troughing - which is bad cos of the toll it takes on your system to have hormones do that (your body doesn't know what the f$#% going on and will act accordingly).

Not having much DHT in your system isn't great for muscle building, it's harder to get "hardness" in your muscles too, cos DHT really adds that (which is useful pre-contest). As long as you maintain a good high-protein, moderate (clean) carbs etc, your gains shouldn't disappear overnight. Just be smart though, go into your cycle after being on a "good"
diet and program for a month or so, hit the juice and up the calories - cleanly - (hope you're not doing a really long cycle) then when you finish the cycle, just go back to the "good" diet prior to the cycle. It's the same principal as women, can be hard to get, and harder to maintain, so you can't back off after the hard work (juicing in your case) is over.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks bro im getting more anavar today well see how i go with an anavar only cycle first>>thanks again your help has been priceless

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok man, but i wouldn't expect much except jealous looks (from tubby gym junkies) in the gym cos of the weights your lifting - anavar is for strength not size.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah thats exactly what im looing for strenthg ..are u on the juice made guy?? and do you use propecia?? can you do both or is it one or the other virtually if you want a full head of hair your gonna be a flabby prick or if u want sieze your gonna be bald

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not on any juice - did 3 injections of stanozol over 3 days once...
i was stressing so much about what it MIGHT do to my hair i just though 'hell it's not worth it' i'd feel more confident with good hair and an average body than bald and buff.
But I do know a lot of people in 'the game' and did research for like 12 months to figure out the safest way to juice and keep your hair. It can be done - i just don't feel the need to take the chance anymore though, different priorities nowadays.

Yep I'm on finasteride, coming up to 12 months... no real improvement - though I never noticed much in the way of hair loss - just pretty much born with a massive forehead...we'll see how it goes.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
im gonna do this cycle ..let me know what you think...sus 250 at 250mg a week for 10 weeks with anavar at 50mg a day for the last 2 weeks from week 8 to week 10 ..what do you think of this?? and ill be running nolvadex through the cycle and after the cycle too

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
and ill be running proscar at 2.5mg a day while im on cycle just to be safe.. is this to high?? should 1mg be enouth?? and also what gains should i be able to keep if my diet stays good?? im hoping atleast 5 kilos??

Endo.Crono.Logic

Reaction score
Good Topic.

SUS is what KICKED OFF my hairloss when I was 20! I used xandrox afterwards and it started coming back in quickly. Wish I stayed on then. I gained 30lbs, but my hpta was sooooooo fucked up I lost it because I was a LAZY Mfer afterwards.

I've just found this board, and sound like a spammer, but I believe very strongly in using Arimidex With Propecia. Anavar with that combo will give you nice, hard beach muscles, and quality gains. You could probably gain on anavar, propecia and arimidex alone, and maybe you should try that first, since you'll get no sides. Are you getting the "Chinese" 30mg vars? Those are pretty good and CHEAP. I think enanthate will be a good test, but think about this:

If you're taking test and using a DHT blocker, you're going to end up with a lot more free test. Where else does test like to go? Bingo. Estrogen. Gyno, Water retention... Try to use the ester that is least likely to Aromatize, and use arimidex FOR SURE! Var at 30mg/day will give you steady gains w/o sides.

The VAR isn't going to do sh*t during that time. People who go on BIG TIME use it as a bridge, to MINIMIZE loss, but don't bother unless you plan to go on non stop. If you have hairloss, SUS IS GOING TO MAKE MORE FALL OUT.

Good Luck.

Endo.Crono.Logic

Reaction score
ALSO,

I didn't get sides with SUS until week 8 when it killed my HPTA. Sus is a nice blend, but if you don't want to get huge, just do more small cycles of something like Var. Sus is an up and down type cycle, while you can make steady, consistent, permanent gains with var without all the water, acne and other sides. You should be able to gain like .5-1lb/wk of REAL muscle with var, and it won't f*** up your endocrine system. Not very androgenic. Less anabolic.

BTW, * gained more weight from Insulin than Sus, but that sh*t will KILL you instantly if you don't know how to use it. VERY dangerous.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
First off, I really doubt you can expect to gain anything from anavar alone - I KNOW powerlifters who use it specifically because they DON'T want to put on any extra weight before a meet, but do want the strength increase it gives you. You might get a bid harder from it - but any gains you make will be from the combination of your diet and the extra weight you'll be pushing.

I agree enanthate or cypionate are better than sus cos they are slower esters - but if you want sus (which is usually more expensive by the way) then it isn't likely to do more damage to your hair - and at that low dose its not likely to give you loads of side effects (though EVERY person is different - there's no definite outcome!)

Nolvadex is a good choice to prevent estrogen sides (arimidex is probably a better choice but is hard to come by in australia).

Not sure if taking 2.5mg of finasteride is overkill - and I'm not gonna be the one to say it will prevent any hairloss either.

If I were you I would make it an 8 week cycle (the shorter the better) and I would do the anavar sooner rather than later cos you want your own test (from your own balls!) to kick back in as quickly as possible so you don't want to shut them down hard at the end.

Personally I wouldn't do a cycle to try to gain as much weight as possible - i would do it look as thick and in good shape as possible - its easy to put on weight, but the hardest thing is putting on quality muscle. You should only be aiming to put on about 5kg to 8kg at most during the whole cycle - if you can keep 2 or 3kg of quality muscle in the long run you should be ecstatic - don't get fat, get buff.

Endo.Crono.Logic

Reaction score
BTW, There is a lot of anecdotal evidence showing Var increases your body's ability to use and metabolize creatine. Some poeple consider it a must. Most people seem to be on the fence with creatine, and I think results depend on diet, particularly carbohydrate intake.

Most people have not seen good quality gains with Var because it was until recently only available in 5mg max and is VERY expensive. 25-50mg/day is needed for men to make solid gains.

I don't know if it was my hair meds or what, but I gained 12 lbs in the first 4 weeks last time, using Var 30mg, creatine, and an increased protein intake. This should be considered an exception to the norm. Took me 10 wks to gain 30 lbs using sus at up to 1g/wk, 400mg deca, 400mg primo on the "Hair liberating" cycle. I don't know what the f*** I was thinking.

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
personally i dont think much of creatine , but i think its does work very well with var, so defiantly take creatine when taking anavar, im gonna take var, but it is more of a strenght steroid, trouble with deca, it shuts you down bad, deca dick ect,its even worse than propecia for sex drive ,now thats saying something, so you need something to offset it,but im to scared to use test, cos of me f**king hair, so i think i will have to stay with var, equipoise is suppose to be not to bad on the hair.

see what i mean you cant even take a bit gear cos of this male pattern baldness sh*t !

jay cutler, jesus, he must have some good genes he aint even lost a strand, i wish i had those sorta genes, *sigh* instead i picked a bunch of baldies for my parents *sigh* :-x

samiam

Reaction score
killuminati:

I highly recommend you use a faster acting test eg Propecia or Susp that way you can control anything very quickly or stop it if need be.

The last thing you want is something like sustanon/cyp/eth floating around in your system and your shedding as itll take a long time to clear out about .5-4weeksweeks whereas susp is active within hours and completely normal within 2days. Propecia is active within 1 day and normal within 4-5days.

Now if your really looking for MASSIVE strength and muscle mass gains thats real(not bloat/fat/water and is retainable) look no further than :

TREN ACETATE + TEST (perferably Susp).

Within 8 weeks youll pack on about 30lbs!!! and your strength gains will be off tha chart and you have to be careful as youll feel like superman and your muscles are ready for it but your joints,ligaments etc need more time to build up and re-inforce.

Personally I think the best test to use Value for money (amount of test vs money vs duration of effects) would be Propecia. Remember at the end of the day Sustanon is pretty low on the Test sides but inject Suspension ED at 100mg gives you a weekly dose of 700mg hence why people using it getting massive quick. Propecia would give you about 86-89%test(i think) and others like sus/eth/cyp are much lower (around 70%).