sterilise all baldies

antonio666

Reaction score
i think that every man who is bald are going bald should be sterlised,so that future generations are saved this heartache,i myself will not be having any children because if i passed this on i would not be able to forgive myself,i only wished somebody had thought of this 100 years ago

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair loss isn't really a major thing in the scheme of things. There are far worse genetic conditions which people could pass on to the next generation. There is also hope that in 20 to 30 years a cure will have been found.

docj077

Reaction score
That would mean sterilizing a lot of woman, as well. Afterall, one of the genes linked to male pattern baldness is the androgen receptor gene. They are the ones that carry it.

I think your idea is FUBAR.

powersam

Reaction score
and probably quite a few men who arent balding, as they might be carriers.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
What about other genetic "defects"? Should we sterilise the short sighted? People who are too tall? People who are prone to nasal hair? Fatties? This is madness :lol:

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wash n' Gone said:
What about other genetic "defects"? Should we sterilise the short sighted? People who are too tall? People who are prone to nasal hair? Fatties? This is madness :lol:

Looks like the whole world is gonna have to be sterilised now...... :shock:

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think Baldies were ever part of the final solution. Plenty of shiny headed Aryans out there. Antonio has taken it a step beyond :wink:

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i think that every man who is bald are going bald should be sterlised,so that future generations are saved this heartache,i myself will not be having any children because if i passed this on i would not be able to forgive myself,i only wished somebody had thought of this 100 years ago

Ahh... so many points to make about this, so little time.

Wrong on so many levels.

Get help dude.

antonio666

Reaction score
stampede ,

what do you think is wrong with it,nobody would die and the human race would have less imperfections,natural seletion

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Baldness gene has arrived through natural selection. This would be manipulation. Some brilliant men would have never have been born if this had happened. There are worse things in the world than inheriting male pattern baldness, even if it does suck.

powersam

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
[quote="Wash n' Gone":f7f6a]What about other genetic "defects"? Should we sterilise the short sighted? People who are too tall? People who are prone to nasal hair? Fatties? This is madness :lol:

Looks like the whole world is gonna have to be sterilised now...... :shock:[/quote:f7f6a]

better sterilise all those redheads too. poor pathetic ginges, it'll be better this way.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got a better idea. Let's all go around impregnating as many women as possible to create millions of baldies! The people with hair will then be the ones in the minority and they will all want to shave their hair off to conform!

CCS

Reaction score
there are so many genetic diseases out there. Baldness affects a lot of people. Depends if you look at age 20 or age 30.

then you have the recessive genes. You get rid of 70% of the population that has a condition, then you let the other 30% with recessive genes bread, and then their kids have more conditions.

with huge populations, it may not be a bad idea. But look at guys like Jayman, good muscle genetics, 9.5 on hotornot.com, but balding. Should he be sterilized. Sometimes you got to take the good with the bad.

oh, and how about sterilizing every guy with a dick less than 6.5 inches. That should reduce the remaining guys buy 80%. Then the few remaining guys can impregnate more women, if those women don't have the genes too. But watch out for inbreading!

CCS

Reaction score
we could take all the hottest women on the planet, and keep them pregnant all the time, making hot babies. Then until those babies grow up, there will be no hot women to look at. Well, except the ones with type 1 diabetes, who are not allowed to reproduce. As long as they look good on the outside, they can do all the photo shoots.

no don't crack down on rickets or sickle cell anemia, or some black people may say you are discriminating against them.

yeah, then you can go by facial looks too.

CCS

Reaction score
powersam said:
haunted-ballroom said:
[quote="Wash n' Gone":b0b72]What about other genetic "defects"? Should we sterilise the short sighted? People who are too tall? People who are prone to nasal hair? Fatties? This is madness :lol:

Looks like the whole world is gonna have to be sterilised now...... :shock:

better sterilise all those redheads too. poor pathetic ginges, it'll be better this way.[/quote:b0b72]

yeah, too many freckles and sun burns. And red heads can't respond to laser hair removal. so bushy bushy bush.

CCS

Reaction score
Wash n' Gone said:
Baldness gene has arrived through natural selection. This would be manipulation. Some brilliant men would have never have been born if this had happened. There are worse things in the world than inheriting male pattern baldness, even if it does suck.

good point: must do IQ tests too.