sterilise all baldies

docj077

Reaction score
You'd have to off 100% of the worlds population if you simply did a mass genocide based upon genetic impurities.

There isn't such thing as a genetically perfect human being.

antonio666

Reaction score
baldies should be made to have restrictions on them for example

1.ban on marriage to women with good hair characteristics

2. to be seperated from people with good hair characteristics at all times

3.to only be paid with food

4.all possesions striped,houses,cars ,ect....

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
baldies should be made to have restrictions on them for example

1.ban on marriage to women with good hair characteristics

2. to be seperated from people with good hair characteristics at all times

3.to only be paid with food

4.all possesions striped,houses,cars ,ect....

I reckon you have some humiliation fetishes. That's just fine, but why not take them somewhere more suitable?

antonio666

Reaction score
stampede your right i do have mental health problems before the hairloss

i was a sucsessful guy now all i want is death and yes i have lost humanity for all fellow man

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wash n' Gone said:
What about other genetic "defects"? Should we sterilise the short sighted? People who are too tall? People who are prone to nasal hair? Fatties? This is madness :lol:

Yeah!, lets just clone Brad Pitt and Angelina for the perfect Aryan race. :lol:

s.a.f

Reaction score
biff said:
I've got a better idea. Let's all go around impregnating as many women as possible to create millions of baldies! The people with hair will then be the ones in the minority and they will all want to shave their hair off to conform!

This is Blondeguy and Justshaveit's fantasy. :lol:

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
My new goal in life is to double the amount of babies with bad hair characteristics around Manchester for the next 20 years. Just to f#$k with Antonio6666.

Pondle

Reaction score
Maybe your male pattern baldness genes are recessive and will skip a generation?

G

Sterilizing is totally unnecessary. I probably can´t have children but if I had a son I would watch his hair very closely and just make sure that he gets on treatments asap.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Sterilizing is totally unnecessary. I probably can´t have children but if I had a son I would watch his hair very closely and just make sure that he gets on treatments asap.

Lol why wouldn't you be able to have children? If you are referring to the side effects of finasteride then you could always use a pipette.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Ahahahahahaha

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person said:
Taugenichts said:

Lol why wouldn't you be able to have children? If you are referring to the side effects of finasteride then you could always use a pipette.

He says he's too ugly to breed.

G

Cassin said:
I don't think antonio realizes he has thrown down a nazi edict.
well he is an ally of taug, and taug has asked us what's wrong with being prejudiced against groups of people.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
jayman,you disgust me,what are you tring to say that me and taug are nazis

The nazis sterilised people with disabilities.

You'd go even further than that and sterilise people who have very slight genetic abnormalities (i.e., male pattern baldness).

G

stampede said:
antonio666 said:
jayman,you disgust me,what are you tring to say that me and taug are nazis

The nazis sterilised people with disabilities.

You'd go even further than that and sterilise people who have very slight genetic abnormalities (i.e., male pattern baldness).

and as docj077 pointed out they'd have to sterilize women too, because women can carry the gene. so basically the entire population would die off.